Conquering the World (DyBy Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"What do you think will happen to you now, Little Red?"

"I suppose, I would be dying now. Sorry but I can't die now, there's someone still waiting for me back home." Ruby had a smirk on her face but it soon vanished when she felt his arms wrapping around her waist, securing her body in his.

"I've missed you, Ruby." The girl stiffened as she felt him place his head over her shoulder and kissed her neck lovingly.

"You don't know how long I've looked for you. Why did you suddenly vanish? I couldn't find you since-"

"You made me a bitch in the Dark Forest, who you could fuck whenever you want and discard whenever you're tired." Ruby interjected making him halt his words.

"I never planned on leaving you and I never left you. You were the one who suddenly vanished without leaving anything for me to find you. So why did you leave me?"

"I have a job to do and I'm tired of playing house with you. You know sooner than later that your fantasy world with me will crumble to dust. We're both from different worlds, Dyrroth." Ruby's harsh words made Dyrroth's heart clench in sadness making him tighten his hold on her.

"We only live in one world, my Queen. The one that I'm going to conquer."

After their first encounter, when they first met and when Ruby lost her virginity to him during his mating season, Dyrroth had frequently visited the Dark Forest looking for her and when he was lucky enough to stumble upon her he would follow her all day and tag along as she hunted down wolves. The demon often hugged her and kissed her lips whenever he finds her which merited him punches from the girl and also often asked her to have sex with him but she refused him every time and he never pushed beyond that which surprised her seeing as how blatantly he raped her the first time.

Dyrroth even followed her to her house and one day. After going into the village for groceries she came home to a stag cooking over the fire (she actually tried it because she was starving regardless if it was poisoned or not and found it to be very flavorful), hundreds of candlelight illuminating the whole house (which was beyond the capacity that she owned), and rose petals everywhere (take note, there are no roses for miles and miles away). The scene was very odd and she couldn't think of any logical explanation for it until she heard noises from upstairs.

When she went up to inspect the second floor, she found him naked on her bed, sipping wine as if he owned the place. By that time, her body was starting to feel odd and when she went to throw him out he suddenly grabbed her arm and kissed her full on the lips. Ruby couldn't protest and neither did her body want to stop the prince from playing with her so she just allowed him to fuck her. She later discovered that the demon had actually placed a high amount of aphrodisiac in the stag soup which she ate resulting in them doing it until the sun rose. Luckily none of his candles caused a fire that night and after that encounter, their lovemaking sessions became more frequent.

Dyrroth started bringing beautiful objects for her like flowers, cute tiny animals that he captured (which she would always allow to escape), gems, high-class shoes, and dresses (which he probably stole). He even brought home Paler Tusk's dead body and gave her his dominant paw which they crafted into the item Haa's claws. Dyrroth allowed her to have it and ever since then, Ruby's Lifesteal became more powerful.

By then it was obvious that Dyrroth was courting her. He even started helping with the household chores so that he could have more time to be lovey-dovey with her. The demon would sometimes spend days and nights in her home doing nothing but flirt with her and try to get her to have sex with him (she sometimes humor him if she's horny). Ruby couldn't call their relationship friendly nor romantic but the demon seems to be thinking that they are in an intimate relationship rather than just a sexual fling that Ruby saw it as. Dyrroth even started sneaking in her bed in the dead of the night straight from the Abyss and just cuddle with her till he wakes up.