Pirate Queen's Plaything

This is for the people who requested a femdom. You know, Ruby dominating Aurelius/Dyrroth. Heavy smut. Merry Christmas guys.

(This is our pirate queen today)

Aurelius gritted his teeth as another surge of pleasure coursed through his body. He shivered. His coat was discarded on the floor while the buttons of his shirt were undone. His belt was unbuckled and hangs from the hoops. His pants were unsealed and his erect phallus stood awkwardly from his open zippers. A beautiful woman knelt before him kissing and licking his member. She bobbed her head against his crotch and stared at his eyes with a lewd expression.

"Stop, please... Don't do this... I don't want... I don't want to do it. We're not married." he whimpered, making the pirate queen giggle. Her mouth released his cock with a loud pop.

"You innocent and chivalrous thing." she commented.

Ruby smiled at him seductively licking the precum dripping from her lips. She was wearing nothing but a frilly pair of black lingerie giving him a good view of her beautiful form. Even though he doesn't want to, his eyes roamed her body. He observed the delicate lines of her hips, traced the shape of her boobs and ass, and ogled at her beautiful flat tummy.

He gulped.

He wanted to touch her skin which looked so smooth and soft but his hands were bound. He sat on a wooden chair. Correction: he was tied on a wooden chair by this crazy sexy woman.

Her name is Ruby, the dreaded pirate queen of the seven seas feared by sailors and nobles alike. She's notorious for attacking heavily armed galleons and sinking them to the bottom of the ocean. And now this cruel and evil woman trapped him in her quarters in her dangerous pirate ship. She kidnapped him from a party by pretending to be a noble lady before drawing him away from the crowd and knocking him unconscious. The reason why she was able to draw him out was that her appearance is exactly his type.

She's small and pretty with a smile more radiant than the afternoon sun. She was a siren that turned out to be a shark that will devour him in one bite.

Ruby stood from the ground and sat on his lap making his cock touch her clothed womanhood. She wrapped her arms around his neck before slowly grinding her hips against his shaft.

"You're asking me to stop even though your cock is begging me to fuck it? Prince Aurelius, make up your mind. Your words are contradictory to what you really feel." she mused, lifting his chin to meet her eye to eye.

"Your cock is extremely hard but your face is flushed like a maiden. Are you perhaps a virgin?"

"I-I... Sex is done only after marriage with the one you love! We're not even married and I don't even love you-!" A hard slap silenced him.

"Such insolence. If you are one of my men you would have lost your tongue just by raising your voice to me. But since you're my lover I guess I can excuse your poor manners."