Chapter 1 -First Day-

(Santana's POV) 

"Come on Santana, get up you can't be late to your first day of school," I heard as I woke from my sleep. I slowly opened my eyes seeing my mother at the door with her hand on her hip. I turned my head to the clock next to me. 7:00. Shit, I'm going to be late. I quickly pulled the covers off me and walked into my bathroom. I had a quick shower and went into my closet and grabbed my Cheerios uniform. Tomorrow is tryouts and I need to stay on the team and stay captain for my bitch reputation. I walked downstairs as I heard a beep from my phone. 

I rolled my eyes and said goodbye to my parents and walked outside to see Quinn in her car with an angry look on her face, "Get in the fucking car," she yelled out of the window

I rolled my eyes again and walked to the car and got in, "Calm down Quinn,"

"Don't tell me to calm down, Ms Sylvester wants to talk to us this morning," she said driving off. We saw a black four-wheel-drive going the other way towards my house. 

I nudged Quinn, "They must be my new neighbours hopefully they aren't as creepy and weird as the people before," we both laughed as Quinn continued to drive to the school. 

We walked down the halls to Ms Sylvester's office. She was standing at her door glaring at all the kids walking past, "Ahh, Q, Sandbags, there you are," we kept a straight face as we entered the office and sat down in the chairs as she pulled out a folder, "We have new students that are joining McKinley, most of them are rubbish but this girl here," she said pointing to a picture, "At her old school she was one of the best dancers out there. She is said to start school tomorrow. So be extra nice to her. I need her on my team" she said giving us a half-smile as me and Quinn nodded together. "Okay, now both get out of my office your presence has begun to annoy me," she said turning around making me and Quinn leave the room. 

We walked down to my I locker and opened it, Quinn began to smirk, "What?" I asked her.

"That girl was very pretty," I stopped dead in my tracks and turned my head towards her.

"Yes, your point exactly?" I eyed her.

"I saw the way you eyed the picture. You think she's hot," she smiled.

I glared at her, "I would choose my next words carefully or you may lose a tooth," I said slamming my locker and walking to my first class which was English. She's right though the girl was beautiful. I sighed and entered the classroom. 

The rest of the day I didn't talk to Quinn. She knows she can't talk about that shit while we're at school where people can hear us. I walked into the choir room ready for Glee Club when in walked Rachel and Finn all lovey-dovey. I rolled my eyes. This is not what I need right now. I moved to the back of the room and sat down. A couple of minutes past where everyone started to walk in. Quinn and Puck hand in hand. Blaine and Kurt laughing and giggling about something. Mercedes talking with Sam. Artie and Tina walked in aswell. I continued to watch them all take their seats. 

The last person to walk in was Mr Schue, "Alright, this week there will be no assignment," most of the class began to sigh, "No guys don't worry. Sectionals are coming up meaning we need to get prepared which also means we need twelve members and if I counted correctly we only have eleven."

"But Mr Schue what about Mike?" Tina said.

"He is our twelfth member but with him leaving for a holiday, he won't be back for Sectionals so we need an extra member," he carried on. "Soo, this weeks assignment will be," he began to write on the board, "NEW MEMEBERS!" Everyone in Glee Club began to get excited. I wasn't though. We don't need new members, I like our club just the way it is. With Cheerios tryouts and Sectionals I'm going to die. 

Hey, Guys, it's me I hoped you liked this. I'm hoping you guys want me to continue with this story. Sorry that this was a short chapter but there is more to come. Next chapter Santana will meet Brittany. Hoping this story is going to be as good as my other story (It Started With A Text the Choni FanFic) I'm hoping to be able to post more on both stories.

My Instagram is: missriveraswhore

Thanks and bye loves xx