Chapter 1: First Day

Start from the beginning

-Bell Ring-
Ahh finally the bell has now ringed. I got up from my chair and go out from my classroom but someone blocked me.

"Can you eat with us?" Sana ask with a pout. Honestly she's cute been but I ain't falling for it.

"No." I shortly said that makes her sad.

"Please?" Before I even answer her my sister interrupted me.

"Sure now come on." I just sighed and follow them. We finally made inside the cafeteria and someone shouts Sana's name. We all go to their table.

"Hey Sana why are you so- oh wow, is this the girl who cuss at our classmates?" The small girl asked. I think that's Chaeyoung.

"Yeah she is, before we eat let them introduce themselves." Sana said nd we sit down.

"I'm Park Chaeyoung and this is Park Y/N my sister or more like my brother." Rosé said.

"Woah Rosé can you tell us more about yourselves?" Momo asked nd she did. They all talk a lot while eating.

"She flirts to you?" Nayeon ask Rosé. My sister nodded. She answers all of their questions. The bell rangs indicating that the lunch is now over.

"What classes do you guys have? Me and Y/N have the same class. A dance class." My sister said.

"We have the same!" They all said. Gosh they are so loud. We got inside the dance classroom. And the teacher came in too.

"So class, want to see how Y/N dance for us?" They all cheered so I got up and went to the middle of the class.

Momo's POV
She danced to Blood Sweat and Tears by BTS and she did Jungkook's. Wow she had so much strength from her body. She has so much mystery in her.

"Woah look at that body." Nayeon said while staring at Y/N while the others did too. Aishh...she's mine you idiots.

"Good job Y/N that was good. Okay Momo your turn." The teacher said so I go in front of them and dance.

Y/N's POV
She's good at dancing too. She was dancing  Deja Vu by DreamclCatcher.

"Alright good job too Momo. I finally made my decision that Y/N is going to have a partner." The teacher was interrupted by all the students saying,

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Me!"

"Alright settle down class. Y/N's partner is Momo." I widened my eyes. No not her. Please she just eats again and again even though she's good at dancing.

"Class dismissed." We all got up and Momo came to me. And hug me.

"Yay! Your my partner." She said in a happy tone but in a low voice. She looks like a kid who's lost. I chuckled making them widen their eyes.

"It's my first time hearing her like that." Tzuyu said.

"Gosh kid let go of me I'm not your father." I flirted with a smirk. She let go of me and she have the same smirk too.

"Of course your not my father. Your my Daddy." She said and walk away while I was there standing. But my sister dragged me.

"Y/N can I have your phone number?" Mina asked with a gummy smile.

"Go ask my sister for my phone number." I said while looking at her emotionless. Then she pouted while flapping her arms like a penguin. I cannot say no to this.

"Alright, alright just to make you happy you can have my phone number." I unlock my phone and gave it to her. She smiled widely and take my phone. A few seconds passed she gave it to me.

"Thanks." She said and kissed my cheek followed by the girls and go away. My cheeks are burning. I think I'm blushing.

"Aww my sister is blushing~." She could and I just glare at her.

"Now do you have a crush on one of them?" She asked.

"I think there is..." I said and my sister was happy.

"Woah who is it?" She said really curiously.

"I think there is no one. Please don't cut me off while talking." I said which makes her frowned and I just laughed at her on our way home.

---------------------

1287 words in total I hope you enjoyed my first story and the first chapter of it. Just a reminder English is not my first language so please bear with my grammars.