Betrayal

No one's POV.
Saturday
A certain teal head was running to Seirin's gym because he forgot his phone. When he was about to open the door he heard a voice that belonged to a red-headed boy.

Coach's (Riku) POV.
We were about to start the training when Bakagami started to say "Coach I think that we should kick kuroko out of the team he is to weak and is dragging us down". I looked around and saw everyone except Teppei noding in agreement to his statement "Honestly I agree with you all but we can't just kick him out of the team for nothing" was my answer "He has already realized his promise so we don't need him more" said Izuko the rest agreeded with except Teppei. Then Hyuga stated "Right he can only do passes eve the first years can do so" and so the discussion continuated (More like talked bad about kuroko with only Teppei not agreeing but staying quiet the whole time).

Kuroko's POV.
I was about to enter when I heard kagami badmouthing me so I decided to reduce my presence to 0.1% and enter just to hear the hurtful things they were saying about me.
After I heard them I went to get my things and left a resignation letter on the bench before getting out. After that I went to the principal's office and got my transfer papers so I could move schools. I am thinking of going to the school in America owned by my mother if I do so I'll be able to see my first team, and, maybe, I'll get my revenge. After I left the school I went to my family's mansion in Japan I was greated by my personal butler Takeru and some maids. I entered my room and got ready to go 9n a date whit my girlfriend Haruna. She is also the manager of my first basketball team 'Divinitys'. I went to Maji Burger where we had marked to encountered each other. Some time later, while we chated I told her about what had happened and we decided to contacted the rest of our the team as to get revenge. Later, a rainbow haired group entered the place and sited right beside us letting us hear everything they sayd.

Akashi's POV.
(with the GOM, Taiga and Satsuki)
"Taiga" I started "We called you here to tell you that you will be replacing Tetsuya as the 6th member of the GOM since he is too weak to be in our team" the others only nod in agreement with me. Then Taiga exclaimed "That's good to know you're finally kicking him out we are planing on doing the same thing in Seirin" after that statement we smirked and started making fun of how weak Tetsuya. Then, suddenly the temperature around us dropped and there was a murderous aura directed to us that made us shiver even me and I'm absolute because of that we searched for the font.

Kuroko's POV.
We were hearing them making fun of me saying things like "He's so weak that I want to crush him" and "I don't need a shadow so weak hes practically useless". When Haruna couldn't take more and let her murderous aura out which made them look at us. When they saw me they paled and had confused looks it was so funny and there was a certain pink haired girl with a sad look on her face probably because she saw that I was with another girl who cares. When they finally snapped out of the thoughts they started smirking probably thinking I was sad and they felt good with it. The first to talk was Seijirou "Ah so you heard?" I only nod "That's good since you heard I don't have to call you to kick you out of the Generation of Miracles" he said making the team smirks wider. Their happiness and haughtiness didn't last long because Ahomine identified my girlfriend "Hey aren't you Haruna that super famous idol" he said followed by Ryouta "It's really her what are you doing with this weakling" he said smirking again. Only to be ignored the atmosphere is now quiet that is until a chunkle is heard one which came from Haruna who started  started whining "Tet-chan your so mean it's okay if you don't tell them what's your true strength nor use it but to not tell them we are dating" she then starts fake crying while the others jaw dropped and Satsuki is almost crying real tears "and we are even about to get engaged to each other you're so mean so mean" she continued by now she was sulking the others still in their Jaws dropped while Satsuki is silently crying "Hai Hai it's my fault" I said while giving her (Haruna) a little pick on the lips "How about I take you shopping and then we go on another date to compensate you?" I asked while hugging and patting her head gaining a smile and a nod from her and so we went home leaving them there standing.
(time skip)

TO BE CONTINUED

___________________________________

How Haruna looks like:

___________________________________

I'm planning to put a chapter each Monday and Friday.
Give me your feedback.
This is my first story so I hope you liked it.
Enjoy the rest of the story.

See you next time.