Chapter one: First day at my new school

One sunny morning, I woke up early in the morning for school but today is my first day. I can't wait to go to school and I can't wait to make new friends in my new school. My mum has made my favourite breakfast called Kimchi and it was so delicious and I headed out to go to school.

The building of my new school is enormous and huge. There are lots of people at the school and they were all staring at me. Then I didn't know where to go or which is my class and there was a dashing K pop idol in my school and his name is Park Sung won from 1the9 boy group. People were staring at me and him. He showed me the way to the class. I was really happy and i went inside the class. The teacher told me to introduce myself to the rest of the class.

i said, " hello everyone my name is Madiya and i like to read and write also my favourite color is purple. i hope you take care of me then i smiled and bowed down to the class and i walked to my seat. when i sat down i noticed a bright flash light towards me and i looked over and i saw Park Sungwon smiling at me then my heart started to pound really fast. Park sung won puts his thumbs up to me and said," well done!" and i said," kamisada." i was happy and excited and i was so glad he is in the same class as me.