Chapter 8: Snap!

Depuis le début

(y/n): Endeavor.

Endeavor or Enji Todoroki

Endeavor or Enji Todoroki... Shoto's father and the bastard who psychologically and physically tortured Rei. You really wanted more than anything to beat that asshole. It is true that your actions as a hero are not very "heroic" as they should be in the eyes of others. But any mutilation or broken bones you caused to villains is because they were that... Villains. You were still a hero and a hero doesn't hurt those who don't deserve it. If the world knew what Endeavor did, you would go from being number three to number two in an instant. The numbers for you didn't matter just like hurting villains... But you couldn't see someone like Endeavor as a hero.

Endeavor: It really amazes me that you are here. Tell me, is there anyone special this year that you want to recruit for your agency of orphans and fatty food lovers?

Endeavor's jokes about your agency were mediocre and lacked a sense of humor.

(y/n): There are many that could do a lot of good in my agency. But to answer your question, Endeavor. This year I have my eyes on Shoto.

The silly smile full of pride that Endeavor had on his face was quickly replaced by an expression of annoyance. 

Endeavor: My son?

(y/n): I have seen closely what Shoto is capable of. He has talent, a lot of talent. But I feel that he is out of the right path and that is what prevents him from reaching his true potential.

Endeavor: Katakuri... I would appreciate it if you don't get into my son's business. Shoto will follow my steps and I will make sure that he surpasses All Might.

(y/n): If he follows your steps...

You looked to another direction with your arms crossed.

(y/n): He will also have a large number two marked in his name forever.

The flames around Endeavor's body began to get out of control. Endeavor began to walk towards you. He stopped in front of you as he looked up at your face because you... you were a "little" taller than him.

Endeavor: Should I remind you that you are number three, bastard?

(y/n): Should I remind you that I am not interested in being number one? If you want to start a fight with me, do it for some reason that is relevant. 

The tension was increasing between Endeavor and you. The people around you two were slowly backing away while waiting for the worst. Fortunately, Endeavor turned around with an "Hmph!" You were about to leave if it hadn't been for Endeavor's next words...

Endeavor: You worry about Shoto like my stupid wife.

Those words ... Those words made something inside you wake up.

(y/n): Rei...

Endeavor was very confused. How is that the hero known as "The Symbol of Terror" knows the name of his wife?