Welcome Back[End]

Start from the beginning

Boboiboy:"what did you expect,Fang? "He smiled.

I smiled back at him-wait. He said my name before right?.

Fang:" Wait, what did you say? Did you just said my name?!"

Boboiboy:"What surprise?"

I didn't answer him. I'm really surprised.I mean I'm speechless. Am I dreaming, don't say I am. Then I snapped.

Fang:"so you-"

Boboiboy:"before that,I'll tell you later. There's more questions I haven't answer yet"

Fang:"ok"

Boboiboy:"you rest, let me deal with him" He smirked.

Fang:"no I can't,let-"

Boboiboy:"you're injured. You've done enough. I want to deal with him alone" His voice sounds angry and serious.

I then left him and headed to my friends.

End P.O.V

Bora ra:"oh Khai, glad to see you here... How about we destroy them?"

Boboiboy:"Okay,but the one I really want to destroy the most is you" I smiled at him.

Bora ra:"w-what? Why?I'm your father-"

Boboiboy:"like hell, you are my father. You are my enemy to be correct,and I won't let you hurt my friends"

Bora ra:"so...you've remembered then? Heh,too bad. That means I have to destroy you too"

Boboiboy:"ok,let's end this chit chat and fight, I really want to crush you"

Bora ra:"I'm honored" He rush to him and attack.

Boboiboy:"let's fight till the end"

Boboiboy quickly change to his other elemental, that is Thunderstorm. He use Lighting speed to avoid Bora ra's attack. He summoned his spear and throw it to Bora ra. He managed to avoid boboiboy's attack.

Boboiboy turn to cyclone, attack him using his powers but he only get less scratches on him. Bora ra too keep attacking him,he avoid some of his attack and some were not, because he keeps attack none stop. He use his other two elemental that is Blaze and Ice. Finally managed to hit him making him fall to the ground,he turn to Earthquake again and sealed Bora ra inside the dirt.

Boboiboy:"heh, you won't escape with this! "

Bora ra:"it's not over yet,you brat!!"

He forced he's way out of it. Boboiboy tried his best not to let him go but failed cause he's to strong. Boboiboy was sent flying by the force and hit the tree on the back really hard.

He coughed of blood by the hard impact and changed back to normal. He struggles to stand up, he's body was so sore because of the fight.

With the others

Some of them that faith finally woke up. Ochobot was there too.

Ying:"yaya! You finally woke up! I'm so worried!" hug her

Yaya:"what happened?"

Ochobot:"you got knocked by Bora ra and were unconscious along with gopal"

Speak of the devil, gopal was up.

Gopal:"urghhh my head hurts"

Then fang came to them.

Fang:*huff, huff* "glad you're awake. We need to help boboiboy before Bora ra hurt him!"