Chapter I

It's interesting how easily a weather can change my mood. Thinking about it, I could propably qualify as a moody person. And possibly a bit weird too as I am staring like an idiot through the window in the library. There is a guy sitting on the balcony but I can't really see him, neither can he see me. All I know is that he has dark brown, rather short dark hair and simple glasses. He's wearing a black hoodie and jeans which honestly make him look quite hot.

We are just two people, strangers looking in the same direction, at the same sky, clouds and rain. Somehow it amazes me and there may be even more people doing just that. Sometimes I feel alone, not understanded but in moments like this I feel like a part of something bigger. I wonder what this guy's story is.

Unfortunately the moment ends when he decides to go somewhere. Because of how the library was built I'm not really able to see where unfortunately so I can't stock him anymore. It doesn't really matter anyway and I decide to sit there a bit longer but when I have just came back to my thoughts I was rapidly disturbed by someone.

"What are you thinking about?" I hear which almost causes me to have a heart attack

"God, are you trying to kill me?! " I replied in a weird combination of whispering and screaming, not really wanting to cause a scene, whilst looking at a person who interrupted me.

This person turnes out to be the guy, around the same age of 20 years old, maybe a bit older. He looks as charming and handsome as I thought he is but he's not everyone's taste. He took the glasses off for a moment which allowed me to look at his eyes which were in a deep hazel colours.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I've noticed you before and I thought that I have seen you somewhere before. " he says, looking a bit embarrassed. He seems more shy than I thought a guy that looks like that would be but at the same time he has this intelligent person vibe around him.

As I am still trying to process what happened I realise I stare at him with what you would probably call a stupid face. I should let him go to not make a bitter idiot out of myself but there is something interesting about him. His eyes are really captivating and I feel my stomach like I'm fifteen again.

"What? Why are you smiling? "I question but his smile is contagious.

"You're making this face like you are trying to figure something out and you were staring at me."

"I am sorry but I was trying to place where I've seen you before." I say.

"Let's say I believe you." He says smiling. I really feel like a teenager looking at his dimples.

As I feel again too startled to actually say anything else I just smile. I look at him and our eyes meet, which caused a strange combination of feelings. Maybe that's just me not having any significant other for a long time. Maybe it's the glasses he decided to put back on his face as he couldn't read something on his phone without them which I thought is both funny and adorable. In real life it couldn't have been longer than few seconds.

"Everything's ok?" he asks and I immediately decide to go the easy way.

"Yeah, I am sorry, I just need to go." I say, trying to smile. I packed my stuff quickly and almost run to the exit when I realised it is raining really strongly. The library feels really homely, with all of this dark wood and warmth surrounding me, so I just decide to sit on the chair near the glass wall.

To stop my thoughts from becoming even crazier, I started reading a book. When I was almost halfway through the chapter I realised it is getting late and it is still raining so I don't really have a choice but to walk. I collected my things and started putting my coat on. I was standing in the door buttoning my coat when I realised there is an umbrella opening over my head.

"So you lied to me?" I hear from behind me. I turn around and find myself really close to the guy I've just realised I don't know the name of.

"No, I..." I start saying but I realise there is no point in lying. "Yea, I kind of did."

"It is fine." he said smiling but he looked offended. "Where are you going?"

"Home, I guess. You?"I said still surprised that he wasn't angry with me.

"I don't know either. How about we both just go to a cafe as you look absolutely freezing" he says smiling. He is only a bit taller than me but I am tall for a girl so that's understandable. To excuse myself in my own head I decided it is just natural for people to notice those things, nothing more.

"I think that's an amazing idea. And by the way, my name is Lynn."

"Are you Lynn Carter?" He asks and I nod my head with surprise.

"My name is Theo Edwards and I'm pretty sure we went to primary school together!" He says and I've just realised he's right. I used to have a crush on him but for some reason he disappeared at the end of the 5th year and I haven't seen him since.

//From the author aka me: This story is my first ever story and I don't think it'll be great but I also don't think it is supposed to be. Anyway, there are a lot of things I would like to write about, not yet sure how to incorporate them or make characters more interesting or what's the story of main characters, so if you are reading this and by any chance you have any suggestion I'll be glad to take them. And I am really grateful to anyone who bothers so thank you. I will come back to correct spelling and grammar mistakes as I've written at least one chapter being awfully tired and I don't even know what it contains.//