Neeko and Nidalee must be in bed together…

Akali finished eating, discarding her dishes and quickly shuffling to the bath where she'd already placed her clothes, The Rouge proceeded to take her hair out of its messy bun and got undressed before filling the tub with water.

Dipping a slender leg into the clear liquid, Akali stepped in fully. A satisfied moan releasing from her lips as the hot water enveloped her body.

Running around campus constantly to get from class to class was quite the struggle.

It's was her only problem with Hextech College.

Akali lifted up a bar of soap, lathering herself gently as the noise from Nidalee's room had only become louder. Ignoring her red face, The former Street Rapper dunked her head into the bubble filled water. 

She shook her head, gently running her nails through her hair to get out any tangles, She grabbed a bottle of tea tree shampoo.

Upon washing her hair, The banging of a bed rattled through the room.

Akali could have swore she was a bright crimson red from head to toe.

Lacing her hands over her breasts, she sighed.

"Not trying to hide anything are you?" She grumbled.

Ignoring the sexual noises coming from Nidalee’s room, Akali quickly dried herself off and slid on a pair of blue lingerie before picking up a pair of dark blue jeans and putting them on.

She didn’t have time to dwell on anything else going on in the dorm, Only one thought right now was bringing a smile to her lips.

That damn Vixen.

Now fully dressed from the waist down as well as her bra, Akali grabbed a shirt that was pure black and hugged against her skin in all the right places. 

Finishing, she grabbed her dark blue jacket with a sigh. 

The noises had stopped and Akali could hear the main door opening and being closed. Taking advantage of this, Akali ran out of the door to see a dazed Neeko walking through the hall with a red face and marks on her neck.

Akali grunted, Keeping her nerves at ease while brushing past Neeko. She knew what this meant, Evelynn was all alone so they could have been able to kick start their plans.

If Evelynn didn't mind of course.

Now the female was running as she'd almost literally left Neeko in the dust. Running down the narrow corridor.

Many students who were roaming the campus looked at Akali as if she was insane.

Finally reaching Evelynn's door, she was still running when it opened. She then fell on top of the Vixen who was half awake, dressed in just a purple nightgown.

Evelynn let out a groggy mutter.

"What the hell..?" She rubbed her eyes as they were nothing but non narrowed slits.

Akali blinked softly and scrambled to get off of the amber eyed female. 

"I'm sorry!" She constantly repeated before Eve's hand clamped around her mouth.

Evelynn's eyes were now golden slits.

"Too. Fucking. Early. Rogue."

She growled before dragging Akali inside and shutting the door.

"You just got up, I-I'm sorry for trying to come here unannounced. I w-was gonna knock!" Akali began to stammer, not wanting to feel the wrath of the Vixen.