"Sweeney..." Nellie said pushing him back, "This isn't the way to move on from the past."

Sweeney smirked, "Whether it is or not we both need it."

"But Sweeney, what about the child?" She asked, placing her hand on her stomach.

He gripped the ties on her dress, "Your not even at the two month mark, one more time can't hurt."

Nellie thought about this.  She was fine for the most part, just worried that something bad would happen.  She loved his affection, and she didn't want them to fight but was this just to move on from the past? Nevertheless his wet lips against her skin got the best of her.

A switch turned in her mind and she pushed them both back to the bed.  Sweeney grinned pulling himself above her and leaning down to kiss her sweetly.  His fingers wrapped around her thigh and she groaned quietly.  Sweeney could feel her dainty hands on his own thighs as he kissed her roughly.  This was something he'd forgot about, how quickly Nellie could turn him on.  How god damn beautiful she was.

Another soft moan was drawn from her lips and he smirked.  God how much he missed this.  His mind was already full of lust and the fear of Benjamin swept under the carpet.  All that mattered right now was getting Nellie's dress off and enjoying her like he so badly missed.

"I told you we needed this," Sweeney whispered, biting her earlobe seductively.

Her response was a drawn out groan that Sweeney carried out as well.  Nellie ran her hand up his inner thigh slowly and watched as he inhaled sharply.  She turned them over bringing herself above him and crashed her lips into his dominantly.  They moaned against each others mouths quickly moving into a French kiss. 

Not breaking the kiss Nellie slid her fingers down his chest slowly and unbuttoned his shirt.  As she pulled it off Sweeney groaned at the feeling of her soft lips against his stomach.  He stiffened and tilted his head back taking it all in.  Her lips came to a stop at his trousers which she pulled off quickly. 

Sweeney inhaled sharply at the feeling of Nellie's lips.  He moaned, quite loud and tried to hold the rest back not wanting anyone to intrude during such an intense moment.

"This seems. Unfair." Sweeney mustered when Nellie was done with him, "My turn."

He flipped them back over, pulling off her dress.  She moaned feeling his lips suddenly drop to her now exposed breasts.  His hands ran around her waist and he pressed himself against her.

"I don't intend to stop.  Be prepared, and stay quiet."

——————————————————

Sweeney awoke in the dark room.  Nellie was still asleep next to him and he smiled, remembering what had happened merely hours ago.  Something was different, he felt great for the first time in so long.  Sweeney stood running a hand through his tangled hair.  He looked at the ground and quickly changed into the clothes that had been thrown to the floor merely hours ago.  Even though he could see nothing he knew Ben was gone. He could feel it.

He rushed out of the room looking for any mirror, anything.  He found himself staring at his reflection in a shard of mirror still left in its frame.  It was him, Sweeney Todd no one else in sight. No more demons would haunt his dreams, he was safe at last.  A creak from the floorboards led Todd to turn and see Nellie walking towards him.

"He's gone Nell. He left me." He grinned and pulled Nellie into a soft, sweet kiss.

Nellie was surprised by his sudden softness as he had been quite powerful earlier.  It was nice but she still needed to prove herself strong.