𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

Jay and I turned to each other looking even more nervous than before turning to Maya and Farkle telling them, "You're hired!"

"Oh, it's okay we don't need to get paid." Farkle waved off.

Maya turned to him giving him a look saying, "Hold on I never said that."

"Yeah, if you guys are going through all this trouble at least let us do something." I nodded.

"250 a week." We told Maya.

Maya looked so happy that she got up from her seat and gave us a huge hug.

"You guys won't regret it." Maya told us as she sat down.

We nodded with still nervous smiles.

"Why do you guys still look so pale?" Riley asked us confused as was Bubs.

Jay and I turned to each other still not knowing how to say it so I turned to the girls asking them, "Guys, remember when we watched the movie A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits?"

"Yeah." They nodded.

"It was a real good movie." Riley smiled.

"I know right." I smiled nervously. "So you guys remember one of my favorite scenes between Reed and Tessa?"

"Of course we do it was on of the rare moments you squealed." Maya told me.

"Yeah." I nodded. "So what was the scene?"

The girls looked at each other confused before turning to me saying, "It was when Reed and Tessa finally ki-" They stopped once they realized why we looked so nervous standing up exclaiming, "You guys have to kiss each other?!"

"What?!" Lucas and Farkle exclaimed but Farkle stood up which led to him fainting back.

"Farkle!" I exclaimed I turned to Cory saying, "Yeah, continue the class I'm just going to try and get him to come to outside."

"Alright." Cory nodded so I went to Farkle pulling on his legs which was easy since he was light.

"What about me?" Jay asked me as I was near the door while he took a glance at Lucas who had a dangerous look on his face.

I looked up telling him, "You stay and pray that the girls keep Lucas from killing you."

Jay looked at Lucas nervously saying, "Make sure my funeral is good."

I nodded without responding closing the door before I sat Farkle on the bench.

"Farkle." I lightly slap his face trying to wake him up. "Farkle please get up."

I have been trying to wake him up for the last two or three minutes and so far I've made no progress so I did the only thing I could have thought of, I took a deep breathe and slowly leaned in to kiss him. I was about to let go but then I felt him kissing me back holding my cheek after a minute we let go of each other.

 I was about to let go but then I felt him kissing me back holding my cheek after a minute we let go of each other