24 hour overnight challenge with strange dolls Abigail and Annabelle

Katie: okay guys, so we are headed to moab. That's about a five or six hour journey from where we are. And audrey is going to meet us there. Now the boys have been saying that while we were out of town Jordan and Angela were acting weird. Okay but every time that we see them they're normal.

David: they seem fine.

Katie: so we're going to spend 24 hours with Abigail and Annabelle and Jordan and Angela  and see if we can find out what is going on with the four of them.

David: because we have to obey the rules. We were gonna leave  Abigail and Annabelle behind, but one of their rules is they don't like being left alone so we feared if we didn't take them they might start pulling pranks on us again, so. They're two of us and they're coming with us.

Katie: and we took Logan to grandpa's and we don't want to leave Abigail and Annabelle there because just the weird things that they've been doing I don't think that grandpa would appreciate it.

David: yeah I don't know if grandpa would understand why Abigail and Annabelle's around, so.

Katie: plus we have to get to the bottom of this mystery of what is going on with Jordan and Angela  because the boys swear they're acting up...

David: when we look at them we don't see it but if you guys see it commet down below.

*in the car with the family*

Katie: okay update guys. We have been  driving for probably four and a half, five hours.

Angela: (I was sitting next to Ty sleeping and dreaming of my soon to be family)

Katie: we made a couple pit stops. exceptionally for Angela I think she still might have that stomach bug that going around. Abigail and Annabelle's just been sitting there in the seat. We've had the movies on. I think they're probably enjoying them.

Jordan: yep. (All of a sudden the radio turned on)

Person on the radio: and today's first songs is oranges and lemons and I've got no strings.

Katie: who turned the radio on?

Angela: (I jolt awake and the music starts)

Then the radio turned of and Angela goes back to sleep

*at the condo*

*with Jake and Ty*

Ty: let's go spy on Jordan and Angela.

Jake: yeah, let's go.

Jordan and Angela: yeah, wait what was that? No don't be silly (laughs)  what?

Jake: they're acting weird again. Let's go tell mom and dad. Jordan and Angela's acting weird again with the dolls.

Katie: why what are they doing?

Jake and ty: they're talking to them.

Jake: and they're acting like little little kids.

Katie: let's go see. (We walk to Jordan and Angela's room and they were on their phones) they're aren't doing anything.