villains 3 hello neighbor takes over the game!

Katie: guys that box, has been making noise all night long. And we have been afraid to open it, because we know what's coming next, we know that laugh.

Angela: I don't want to. Do we have to. (I said in a whin)

David: yeah, if we don't open it, we can't end this,so we got to do it.

Angela: um, guys I feel weird about this I have a feeling that I disappearing and I have the worst feeling in my chest. (I look straight my eyes turned green) I think you have to open it. (I pushed Ty to the box and he starts opening the box and disappeared I smirked at the box and skip away) the neighbors coming to play. (I laugh sinisterly) goodbye! (I teleported away)

*with the family*

David: where'd Angela go?!

Angela: (I walked into the room and ty doesn't go after me I followed him with a smirk at my family we laugh at them we walk around patrolling the house I hear mom said something like jump scaring her I teleported behind her and screamed she jumped and I teleported into the basement I walked into the room and see the family I look at them with a crazy look I teleported upstairs and gard the kitchen I see the neighbor crying I walked over to him and give him the are you okay look he nods his head no he walks to the box and puts his hand on the box after waving goodbye to me and ty appeared and my family tied me up) let me go! Let me go now! (I started struggling in the ristans while growling in anger) let me go please sir?

David: sorry circus baby but no. (She growled at me and I jumped back)

Angela: I won't hurt anybody. I promise please sir. (He untied me I smiled at him I walk over to ty and hug him) nice to see you again ty sir.

Ty: what happened?

Katie and David: ty?

Ty: what happened?

Jordan: you were the neighbor.

Audrey: we had to collect your three neighbor tokens.

Angela: except for me that is the neighbor wasn't going after me only them.

Jordan: Tyler I'm so glad you're back, i was so worried.

Jake: you don't remember.

Ty: no i don't.

Audrey: guys, guys, guys there's a check mark on the box.

David: the box is done.

Katie: I think we completed it?

David: we beat, we beat hello neighbor.

Audrey: yeah.

David: do you hear that sound?

Everyone except for Angela: no!

That YouTube familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें