chap 6: First move

(It's so weird writing for no one 😂)

It's been 3 days and your about to go to school.Mom still has your phone.
But on the bright side your gonna see Anthony today!!! EEEEEK

~Few classes later~

Chemistry class is next so you go to ur locker to get your books.You then see the group of ugly looking at you.
Once you make eye contact with them they get scared and look somewhere else.
You feel super proud of yourself.

The bell rings and you head to class.you are just playing with your phone.
Then....Him.
He comes in the class,sits next to you and smiles at you.
You start to blush.
He then says "You look beautiful today" with a huge smile.
"Thank You,you too-i mean,you look gorgeous,-iii meannnnnn" you say."Avani,it's fine,thank you" he chuckles.
The teacher scooted our desks with each other and she did it to other ppl.
You get super excited.
He smiles at you. He then puts is hand on your thigh,and your heart is racing!!!
He then starts rubbing your thigh and whispers in your hear "I love you" while biting his bottom lip.
You now are blushing super hard!
He then says "Let's meet up at the auditorium after this class" and u nod.
The bell rings and u put your stuff away in your locker and head to the auditorium.
You see him sitting in the 5th row so u go sit by him.
He looks at you and says "I know we only met for like 2 days,but I feel like I known you my whole life.... Avani ,can u be my girlfriend?". You then say "Yes!".
Anthony then puts his hand on your face and kisses your lips.
You can feel his tongue on yours.
You are definitely in love!