Chapter 2- Gym Class

Chapter 2 Gym class
"Let me see if we have any classes", Zen smiled. "Oh we have math and you also have English with Yoosung. I'll walk with you to math if that's okay with you", he said charmingly.
"Thank you Zen that would be great!", I smiled back.
"Oh and if you need help with any Korean", Yoosung smiled.
"Thank you but I know most things", I smiled back
When we entered the gym they had us get dressed out into shorts and a T, then go to the track field. I had talked to my female classmates a bit and I think they could understand through my heavy American accent. I was stumbling through broken Korean when suddenly.
"Hey MC want to run with me or are you busy?", Zen tried to charm me.
"No no I'm not busy, we can run together, where's Yoosung?"
I heard the girl I was talking to mumble about me talking to the most handsome guy in school. I mean yes he is handsome but I have yet to see what other boys go here. Suddenly a panting Yoosung came over.
"Zen you ran so fast don't leave me like that", Yoosung whined through panting and chugging water.
"Yoosung not in front of the lady. I'm sorry about him."
"Oh it's okay", I giggled thinking about how this year would be a wild ride.
We all started running together taking a few stops now and then.
"Yoosung we gotta keep running we're almost done", Zen looked at him and nudged at me although he seemed tired himself.
"It's okay. Zen are you alright you seem tired too why don't we just walk", I smiled while helping Yoosung up and giving Zen my water.
"What a nice and pretty lady", Zen and Yoosung both mumbled to themselves.
My face went red and we just walked the rest of the way.
"That wasn't that bad, right?", I smiled but both of them seemed to be quiet.
"MC, what do you like to do for fun?", Yoosung asked me.
"Oh nothing really I don't have a hobby"
"There's a game called LOLOL I spend all my time on it, you should check it out. What's your phone number?", Yoosung blushed and looked at Zen.
"Here I'll give it to you both and I'll check the game out", I smiled and Zen blushed.
Suddenly the bell rang.
"Alright MC I'll walk you to math, bye Yoosung!", Zen said happily
"Thank you and bye Yoosung!", I smiled.