Chapter 1- Newbie

I walked into my new school nervous as anyone would be. First day of my senior year at a new school, new country, new language, and new people. Of course I did study Korean before I came here but it's still a little hard to grasp onto.
   "First period is gym alright that shouldn't be too hard to fi-", I mumbled to myself before being cut off.
"Oh you speak english? I knew we were getting a new student but I didn't know she spoke English. Anyways, hi I'm the person who's gonna show you around for the first part of the day. My name is Saeyoung Choi, but my friends call me 707, or just 7. What's your name, and let me see your schedule?", the red haired, brown eyes, and glasses wearer said.
"My name is MC, nice to meet you Saeyoung I'm sure we'll become friends, I'm lucky to find another English speaker at this school", I smiled while he was examining my schedule.
"Yeah my whole friend group speaks English. Huh first period gym you have that with oh, ZEN AND YOOSUNG GET OVER HERE", he called to a shorter, blonde boy and a taller, white haired handsome boy.
"This is Zen and Yoosung, you have first period with them", he then leaned in and said "they're the most desperate boys in school so be careful", Saeyoung snickered.
"Hi, I'm Yoosung, and no we are not!", the blonde haired one said.
"Yes we are don't deny it. Hi I'm Zen it's nice to have such a beautiful lady in my first period", the tall and handsome one said making me blush. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone started walking from the halls to their classes.
"Alright bye guys I'll see you later! Treat the little lady well!", Saeyoung smiled.