Christmas special.

Start from the beginning

The surroundings had been covered in snow giving the whole forest a different atmosphere from the usual. It felt more relaxed and calm, although that was ruined when a bunch of giant ants started to show themselves. You heard many stories from kabal and his group about these giant ants, honestly they looked weak.

Not a second later Milim ran past you punching one of the ants in the group sending it flying into a tree. Following Milim's example you also ran at one of the very unfortunate ants to come across the both of you. Your fists burst into flames with your fox-fire and you slid under it once under you uppercutted it. The ant erupted into flames burning all over you continued your assault by kicking it into the group of insects transferring the flames to the rest of them. It didn't take long for the group to be killed by you and Milim.

Looking at the mess you made of the group something clicked in your mind. "We was supposed hunt them for materials not completely destroy them." You say looking over the many destroyed and incinerated remains of the monster insects. "Oh, it doesn't matter we'll just find more of them." Milim happily skipped into the forest leaving you to follow a little behind.

The rest of the hunt went as well as you would expect, Milim "accidentally" using too much strength making collecting anything basically impossible. Currently you and Milim walked side by side chatting about anything that came to mind it was quite nice. Looking at the sky you noticed it was getting a little dark so did Milim. "Guess we should go back right." The pink haired demon lord nodded and in not so typical Milim fashion she grabbed your arm but didn't fly into the sky dragging you along, instead she pulled you in the direction of Tempest walking not running or anything.

The walk back was quiet, but soon enough you made it back to Tempest. The sky was basically black now leaving this stars to fill it. At the entrance of Tempest you noticed something in the center of the city, something very bright. Looking back to Milim she was gone, having no idea what's happening you made your way to the bright light. A few corners away from the light, it began to snow again. Once you turned the last corner what you saw was amazing.

Decorative Lights had been strung between houses lighting up the area and in the center was a huge Christmas tree that had been set up. The size of the tree was just a bit shorter than a majority of the surrounding buildings. It was wrapped in a bunch of different colored tinsel aswell as decorations. Getting a bit closer to inspect the decorations you could pick out a few character in the tree. A chibi Milim, Shinku, Shion, Shuna and Rimuru in his slime form, just to name a few. You was also you there in your Kitsune form. Although this was amazing it just clicked that you was the only one here. Turning around something else made you gasp.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS Y/N!" A crowd of people consisting of almost everyone in the town. But at the front of the group was the group of kijin, the dwarf brothers, dragonnewts. Tai, Milim, Shinku and Rimuru also stood at the front. Everyone was wearing something Christmas themed be that just a Santa hat or some going all out like Gobta dressing up as a elf.

The amount of effort put into this blew you away. And technically this the first Christmas you have ever got to experience. Due to your previous life not being so nice. Rimuru walked over and plopped a Christmas themed hat on your head. This snapped you out of your train of thought although you was still speechless about all this. "Aren't you gonna say something?" Rimuru joked. "Did you do all this for me?" You asked really hoping this wasn't a dream or anything. "Yep, I remember when you told me how your old life was? You probably didn't get to experience Christmas. So i though I would change that!" Rimuru was about to continue until he stopped due to you hugging him very tightly. "Thank you." Rimuru smiled whilst patting your head. "Well we still have to celebrate Christmas let's go!" "Okay."

Walking back to the group, celebrations soon started. Many foods were quickly laid out on tables all around aswell a couple drinks. Instantly Shion went straight for the alcoholic drinks as did a few of the other kijin. And it wasn't long till Shion was fumbling her words whilst failing to walk straight. Shuna and the other kijin was used to this and left her to do there own things. Looking around everyone was having a great time. Whilst sitting on one of the many comfy chairs you felt a sudden weight on you. And arms wrap around your neck. "Y/N~"  the voice was instantly recognizable as Milim's although she too was slurring her words a little.

"Why are you soooo warm?" Milim rubbed her face against yours as She began to play with your Kitsune ears whilst still wrapped around you causing you to blush a bit at her playing. "M-maybe because I'm a Kitsune?" Milim hummed in agreement and hugged to you a bit tighter. "I like this." A cheesy smile graced Milim's face as she stared at you.

You was hoping that someone would come to your rescue but no one did sadly, so you called on the one person you thought could help. "Shinku, help please!" It took about a minute until sh e found you in the crowd of townspeople and when she did. She didn't help at all. "Aww, don't you two cute." Shinku began to tease me making my face again flare up luckily Milim probably couldn't care less due to her drunk state. "Please just help me Shinku." You begged.

She thought about it for a second and answered. "Mmmm, No I don't think I will. I'll leave you two alone now I have a certain brown haired swordsman to prank." Shinku wondered back of into the party crowd with a devilish smirk once again leaving you with a clingy Milim. You tried to peel her arms of you but she used her ultimate move.

Stare at you with puppy eyes. It was super effective. You just had to let her do what she wants until someone arrives to help.

eventually Rimuru came along and pulled her off you. He laughed a little "Sorry Y/N, I think we had a mix up with the drinks and well you know... Milim is now drunk." Milim tried to get away multiple times but all attempts failed because of Rimuru holding her.

A bit later a few people said they were getting cold so you decided to change that but Whilst you used your fox-fire to spread little flames everywhere to keep people warm. Whilst doing this a question popped into your head. "Hey umm dad, how did you do all this just whilst I was hunting with Milim?"

"Well almost the whole town came together to help do this, I also had to ask Shinku to help with getting the tree. And Milim to take you out hunting to hide what we was doing. I would have asked Milim's help for the tree but I didn't need a entire forest wiped out for one tree." He joked. "After that I had the help of everyone decorating the tree and aswell as putting up lights." Rimuru pointed to the various groups of people who helped. "Thank you, I really mean it! Rimuru thank you for taking me in and giving me a fun life." A closed eye smile was his response. "Your welcome, well enough of that go enjoy yourself some more!" And that's exactly what you did messing about with Shinku and Tai. Playing with Benimaru aswell as the other kijin. Even Souei managed to give a smile a nice change from his serious attitude.

Soon it began to snow and this led to a mischievous idea. Gathering a ball of snow in your hand you throw it at Rimuru. Before it made contact he dodged last second making the snowball hit Shion instead. Fear spread throughout the crowd as everyone's eyes watched the snowball fall of her face revealing a muderous look. "That's it! You asked for this." Shion gathered a lot of snow together creating a large snowball. And with one hand she thrown the large ball of snow at me. It managed to catch gobuta and Gabiru on its way to me. Wiping both of them out.

"Rest in piece Gobta and Gabiru." You kneeled in front of both
faking to pray for them. "Im not dead!" They shouted in unison. Making you laugh, the next phrase turned the whole town into a war zone. "Snowball fight!" You shouted, throwing snowballs with all your tails at Shinku and Tai. Shinku grabbed tai and used him as a shield for herself "why me!?" Tai cried. Over the next hour snow had been thrown everywhere but mainly it was at Gobta. Poor Gobta. building walls were covered in spots of snow showing that not everyone is good shot with a snowball. But soon everything had come to an end.

You had passed out from being to tired and was being carried back to your house by Rimuru since you was sleeping in your Kitsune form it was quite easy to hold you in his arms. Whilst walking back Rimuru Hoped that this would be a Christmas you would remember forever.

Waking in the morning In your bed it confused you how you got here but you understood after seeing the present left by Rimuru and once you opened you found a picture of you smiling with Rimuru in front of the giant Christmas tree. There was something else in the present, digging around a little you pulled out a silver pendant with a Kitsune on it. "Thank you." You said out loud as if in some way Rimuru would hear you.

I hope that was good enough for you people I attempted to write something wholesome don't know if it was good. I also saw a comment that said something about a reader x Milim ship so I decided to also tease that a bit here again don't know if it was good basically my first time writing something like that.

Anyway I hope you all of have a great Christmas. And also have a awesome rest of the day or night and I'll see you all in the next one bye.