fuck

Giggity, Ggman, Hitgrand, and Xx_emo_trash_xx finally fucking got off of azala.info and met up at a trash can that led to a bedroom or some shit. they jumped into the trash can and died, going to hell and being locked in a room- naked- with nothing more than a fucking camera and a beautiful black moby huge. it was so beautiful that Hit started to cry. Gig decided to pin Hit to the bed and fuck him- er, her in her totally existant pussy while G took her face. Emo had nothing better to do, so she fucking filmed the literal hell out of that shit. they were sucked into satan's asshole and shat out in a bedroom. then, G and Gig swapped spots so Hit could feel everything and so they could both get some of dat totally existant pussy. they posted that shit to pornhub, where it fucktupled the amount of views anywhere on the entire fucking internet. afterwards, they had a 4some, ran from the fbi bc Emo is 15, and shoved the moby huge up the ass of fall out boy's thicc as fucc hat slut of a lead singer. 

end. 

this is why i shouldn't write at 4 am or take ideas from ppl off of azala.info of all sites  

azala.info = online cards against humanity, but you can make your own decks. there is about 10 metric fucktons of hentai on that site. 

bye 

-emo whovian disaster aka Xx_emo_trash_xx 

what happens on azala.info at fuck-whatever in the morningOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara