1

~ Orbs.

Why must everyone have them?? What's wrong with the word 'eyes'? I personally don't see anything wrong with that!

~ Grover and all the other satyrs apparently went MIA.. Now it's the demigods going to retrieve other demigods..

~ The main character always has a super
long name.

- ex: A child of Poseidon: Aqua Marine Blowfish Blue Crystal Waters
Just use a regular name for the gods sake!

~ Daily activity for MC: faint.

Like seriously, they'll come to camp: faint. Sees hot guy: faint. Eats dinner: faint. But first... #GottaEatDatFood

~ The MC is ALWAYS a girl.

Come on, give the guys some love for once.

~ When the author spells a name wrong.

Okay, I literally saw someone spell Percy as 'Pursë'. Sure, may own a purse or two, but be practical!

~ MC always goes to Camp Half-Blood.

Camp Jupiter exists too you know! But I suppose people want to get a necklace, not a tattoo..

~ Weapon must always turn into some small gadget/device.

We can't all have Percy Jackson style weapons you know! It may be cool and all, but be original!!

~ Percy dumps Annabeth for new chick.

First off, Percabeth is my OTP, you are NOT breaking Percabeth up! If you do, I will find you. And Percy would never do that!

~ MC has to be a child of either a) the big three, or b) a {insert super powerful god/goddess here}.

~ SO MANY SPELLING ERRORS

-ex: I wuz wallkin dawn da striit an I luked in da alli an it wuz relly darck. Than thiz relly coote gui cam up to meh an wuz like, "Gurl, com wit meh, yur a demygod yu hav to gett to camp haf blod. Oh, btw meh naim iz Pursë Jaksun." Than he tuk meh to thiz 'camp haf blod' and I wuz clamed buy Afroditye and ew meh sista iz Puper McDonald and Dru Tunaca and I'm a legucy of Apolo, Ardemies, and Hekat. Than meh and Pursë did da brek dence and wee sentd Guya to da muun an we liv der wit her we are a big hapi famly hurah. Den we keeled her cuz we wanted da muun to ourselfs and we be swaggy lik dat.

That was painful to write..

~ I stared into Percy's purple eyes.

I actually saw that once.. *shudders*

Well, tell me what you think, and I will continue on!! Hope you enjoyed :33

~Persassy