"Come here" he murmurs, he beckons to me with his pointer and middle finger, signaling me to go to him.

I furrow my eyebrows for a moment before I slowly crawl to him. He turns and sits up, looking at me before looking down at his lap. I throw my leg over his lap, straddling him then meet my eyes back with his.

"Why so shy?" he mumbles, with his eyebrows furrowed as he tilts his head to the side.

"I'm not shy. When have I ever been shy?" I raise my eyebrows at him, with a small smile on my face.

"Apparently now" he shrugs, making my smile widen as I start to shake my head at him, instinctively looking down.

He puts his pointer finger under my chin, raising my eyes to meet his. Before he can say anything, I cup his cheek and press my lips against his. He instantly kisses me back, melting into me as he grabs my waist, pulling me in closer, making my back arch slightly. I then run my fingers through his hair, making him hum.

I slowly pull away, making him let out a little whine. I chuckle at his behavior, then lick my lips as I gaze at him intently.

"Now why are you looking at me like that again?" he lets out a small laugh but I can't help but notice now almost nervous he is under my gaze.

"You're pretty" I reply. He shakes his head as he presses his fingers into my sides, making me giggle and squirm on his lap. I grab his wrists, stoping him from tickling me, before looking back at him.

"I'm serious you're..." I fade out, trying to figure out how to word what I want to say. I cup his cheek again, noticing how he leans his head into my palm when I do so. I rub my thumb on his face lightly, keeping my gaze fixed on him.

"You're so delicate yet rough"

He stares at me with his eyebrows furrowed, not understanding what I mean. I scoot myself back a bit, giving space between my body and his. I place my hands on his chest, making him lean back as I run my fingers over his chest.

"You're skin is so soft but there's also these," I run my fingers along his butterfly tattoo in the middle of his chest, then down to the leaves on his lower stomach. "they add this darkness and make your skin look less pure you could say"

I raise my eyes up to his, and he looks at me like he's either still extremely confused or he's trying to process what I've said.

I let out a small sigh "You in general, you're so gentle and soft and sweet, but also rough and intense and intimidating" I try to explain further.

"I suck at explaining things, but what I'm trying to say is you're breathtaking" I breathe, as I wait and watch for his reaction. He stares at me for a moment with his eyebrows raised and his lips parted slightly as he stay silent.

He then grips my waist, pulling in into him, as he wraps his arms around my stomach pulling me into a hug. I wrap my arms neck, hugging him back immediately. We stay there for a few moments until he suddenly pulls away.

"Thank you" he mumbles, then runs his fingers through his hair.

I let out a small chuckle at his reaction "Look who's shy now" I tease him with a wide grin on my face.

A smirk creeps onto his face, then suddenly he flips us over, making me land on my back as he rests between my knees. "Don't tease me" he speaks softly, before poking out his bottom lip some. I giggle then grab the back of his neck, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.

"I want to take you somewhere" he blurts out a few moments after our lips separate. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head to the side slowly. "Don't worry, you've been there already"