Hateful Roommates

As Harry heard his name being called out by Dumbledore in an angry manner he started to panic. Wondering what he had done wrong until it had hit him in the face like a train. His name had come out of the goblet of fire. Why does everything he does goes wrong, every year something new.

When he started to look around all he could see were angry stares directed towards himself. Of course they would turn on him at the drop of a dime. Color was quickly draining from his face.

Getting up he starts to walk towards the furious headmaster that has been staring at him for what seemed to be hours. When he starts to head in the door towards the other champions.

"Have they sent you to bring us back," Cedric asked in a confused tone.

"No," Harry quickly replied.

Hurried footsteps could be heard downing the stairs, as the headmasters come into view Dumbledore rushes over towards harry with a furious look.

"DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE HARRY"

"No sir" he calmly squeaks out.

"Be truthful have you asked older students to put your name in?"

"No, why would I do that sir?"

Headmasters and Headmistresses burst out in outrage screaming that the boy is lying when in fact he is not. Feeling the pressure of the others he thinks to himself I'm doomed. Looking around at the arguing adults he can see the other champions looking at him with anger. While in his eyes he had done nothing wrong the others feel as though he had robbed them of their birthright. Of course the boy who lived was picked they all thought.

Feeling uneasy he knew why the others are mad but did he deserve it, no he did not. Throughout years of fighting for what he believed was right why would he risk it all just for a stupid championship that no one has ever heard of. He questioned himself.

A voice from the dark whispers over the festering adults " He has to be in the tournament no matter what, the cup is binding to the magic,"

A silence had spread among them, no one knowing what to do they stared at him. He looked towards his feet, not liking the stares then again who would. Suddenly they all start to talk again making him look up in relief, after what seemed to be hours they came to a conclusion the boy must take apart of the tournament as the second Hogwarts champion against their better judgement.

As he was dismissed he started to think about the consequences of what another had done to him. The whole school now hated him putting him in a tight spot, he was already rocky with most of them since the 2nd year incident now with this going on he didn't know if he could recover. As he entered the common room it fell silent, knowing they didn't want him there he quickly headed upstairs to his bunk. No one was in the room neither his roommates or friends. That's what he believed hurt the most. Gazing around he spots a folded not neatly placed on his bed.

He picks it up and starts to read.

Mr. Potter,

I am regretting informing you that because of your repetitive behavior I have deemed you a danger towards your roommates and decided for you to have your own room near the top of the tower. You will be moved immediately, I will at 6:00pm will escort you to your new room after dinner.

Sincerely,

Professor McGonagall

Feeling humiliated he quickly rushed out of his now ex dorm room. His roommates had made up false allegation for what could be weeks to get him to leave. ,As no one was in the common room he didn't need to keep appearances and quickly left. Walking amiss down hallways when suddenly he was at the astronomy tower. He decides that no one goes up there ever during the day he will take the time to think over what had just happened. Climbing those many stairs had put a toll on his body as he walked towards the widow and sat on the edge of the brick opening. Staring down at the people rushing amongst their friends group laughing without a care. Sighing he thought of all the things that happened today in a snap he lost all the two friends he had.

"When can I ever be normal"