DECEMBER2th: Christmas Party. Part2

Welcome back Scott". So are you ready to continue the story about that Christmas you spent with your family? Yes I am, ok good. So the next thing that happened was after we closed the door". Me my brother and my husband went to the backyard to go and say hi to my mom and dad. On my way there I notice something really weird ", the Christmas tree wasn't decorated.  Why was that weird? It was weird because my mom and dad would always decorate the tree, But they didn't this time. I had no idea why they didn't.

When we got to my mom and dad a smile appeared on my face. I don't know why a smile appeared on my face. I mean I was happy but at the same time I was scared of what my family would say about me marrying a man. My mom and dad weren't really a big fan of me bing gay. Especially my dad". When they turned around to see who was be hide them. Both of their faces lit up". My mom hugged me.  It felt nice to be in her arms again. I shed a tear, I was so happy to be with my family again. I looked at my dad, he smiled at me". Then after I was done hugging my mom. I should them both the ring".

My mom and dad didn't say a word". When they were finally going to say something. A phone rang. Opps sorry got to take this, My husband had gotten a phone call and said he had to take this call. I then asked them what were you two about to say before the phone call? A call from the house had called the both of them to come in for the food. They both walked away. I watched as they walked away . My brother put his hand on my shoulder and told me, don't worry I am sure there tell you what they were going to say. I am sorry but it is getting dark I should get going but I'll come back again. Ok.

.....The next chapter will come out hopefully tm byeee...

THE WORST HOLIDAY EVER जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें