Lollipops 🍭~Brianna

Hello everyone! Bri here! Long time no see! I am finally back and decided today that I would share a recipe with you all! For those of you who don't know me my name is Brianna. ❤️

Today I wanted to share with you all a fun recipe I learned in Culinary arts. That's another thing about me I take culinary and I get to try out fun new recipes and take them home. I can also share the recipes I get. The recipe I have for you guys is pretty fun and anybody with a sweet tooth will love this recipe. Today I am sharing with a recipe on how to make your very own Lollipop! 🍭🍭🍭

So here's what you need:

Bag of jolly ranchers

Parchment paper

Lollipop sticks

a cooking sheet

Aluminum foil

And cooking spray!

To begin pick out two or three colors for each lollipop you going to make. So if you want to make gives pick out two or three flavors. They can be the same flavors or mix it up with some different combinations.  After you pick that out preheat your oven to 275 degrees.

Make sure to line the baking tray with aluminum foil, then lay a piece of parchment paper on top of the foil.  Assemble the candies in the order you desire. Remember to leave room for lollipop l sticks later and arrange a few inches apart.

Bake for about 6 to 10 minutes or until the candies have melted to the desired effect. Make sure to keep your eye on the pops! Don't let them back too long or they will be too thin or misshapen.

As soon as you remove the lollipops from the oven, place a stick on the melted candy and turn so the candy covers the stick. Let them cool completely on the tray, then carefully remove the paper from the back. Remember that you lollipops will most likely not be in perfect shape like ovals of rectangles or whatever shape you were hoping for.

Well guys I hope you like this recipe and I hope you all get a chance to try it! If you do let me and message about how it turned. I would to hear back from yall on this one. Also thank you guys for reading today. I hope you enjoy! Goodbye for now!

~ BrezzyBear98