"Welcome, girls! I was waiting for you!" he exclaimed.

"Sorato Hiraga-!" I exclaimed, but I was interrupted by a trap; just like I suspected.

Now we were trapped into chains. I tried to use my strength to escape, but it was useless. He laughed, just like a villain.

"Where's Bubbles?!" I asked him, not showing how scare I was.

"Who? Oh! You mean your blonde friend?! She is just fine! I gave her a new makeover!" he smirked, "come over, Ruby!"

I heard a few steps approaching us. I couldn't believe it was Bubbles! I watched her with horror. She was wearing a red, short skirt, a red tank top and a black pair of boots. She was also wearing chains as accessories and her hair was straight. Her make-up was the thing that impressed me the most: red lipstick, black smoke eyes and black eyeliner.

"Bubbles!" I tried to call her, but she just approached Sorato.

"What did you do to her?!" Buttercup growled.

"Just a little upgrade. And also I turned her into my slave. She'll just listen to me and do whatever I tell her to do" he smirked.

"No! Bubbles! Don't listen to him!" I shouted.

"It's useless. But, hey, don't get jealous! I have plans for you too! You'll also get free makeovers!" he laughed.

"Why are you doing this?! What do you want?!" I asked him.

"You'll find out soon enough" he smirked, "now, Ruby, take them to the cage."

Bubbles approached to us with an evil smile on her face. She was not the same. What have he done?!

Yûsuke's POV:

I was sleeping, or at least I was trying to. I was having one of those weird dreams again. This time I was on a cage with my brothers. Suddenly, I started to feel weak until everything turned black. At that very moment, my phone started ringing. I woke up instantly and took a look. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Yûsuke? It's the professor Utonium" he said.

"Yes. It's me" I confirmed.

"I know it's not a good moment, but I need your help" he sounded worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I sent the girls into a mission three hours ago, but since then they don't respond" he explained, "I'm worried about them, they never disappear like this."

"That's terrible. But what can I do?" I asked him.

"Come over. Take your brothers with you. I'll explain everything when you're here. I'm going to send a taxi to pick you up" he replied.

"Ah, y-yeah. About that-" I stuttered.

"You haven't tell them" he guessed.

"I couldn't" I sighed.

"The girls are in danger. They need you" he told me.

"I know. I promise I'll be there" I assured him.

After hanging out the call, I changed my clothes and took the pictures and papers from my closet and hid them inside my backpack. Then, I walked to Yoshito's room first. He was peacefully sleeping.

"Hey! Yoshito! Wake up!" I whispered.

"What? What do you want?" he could barely talk.

"The girls are in trouble!" I told him.