Victois finds a new apprentice

Meanwhile on Earth, Stanley has been functioning without a soul, and seems to be enjoying it. The man didn't have use for one anyways. Everyone working at the shack was about sick of the man. Customers did not come as much due to how apathetic and careless Stanley was. He didn't even bother to make new attractions. Stanley didn't even care, he was rich from all the gold and deciding what to spend his money on. Even Mabel was becoming neglected, whining whenever she wanted Stan's attention, and only being satisfied for a little while when Stanley bought her something. Victois was still investigating the place, frequently going into Mabel's room to find Dipper's scent or essence. Victois was beginning to regret taking the man's soul, finding little to nothing about his prize. He was getting ready to murder Stanley and the child when suddenly he heard shrieking from the front yard. Mabel was crying in the yard as Magenta flames engulfed her and around her. Horns had grown out of her head along with two tails. Victois smiled as he saw his chance. He ran over and gently picked up Mabel, "It's okay sweetheart, this is natural" Victois sweetly spoke to the girl, "I'm a freak!" Mabel cried in response, "I'm a freak like Dipper was!" She pouted as Victois inwardly rolled his eyes. He was going to need so much patience if he was going to do this right. "Do you think Dipper made you a freak?" Victois asked, gently patting her back, "Yes! I wish he was here so Stanley could beat him!" Mabel replied, angrily puffing her cheeks and setting everything aflame again. "Well, you may get your wish after all, only you get to beat up your brother for making you look like a freak" Victois smiled, as Mabel looked at him with wide eyes. "I can teach you all you need to know, you don't need Stanley to beat your brother for all he's done. Making you a freak, dirting your bed, and oh what was that other thing?" He asked, playfully. "He stole my favorite shirt once! He said he had nothing else to wear when Uncle Stan gave him clothes!" Mabel shrieked in reply, almost killing the demon's eardrums. "Is that so? Well don't worry we can make him pay for that" Victois hummed, booping Mabel's nose. Mabel smiled a little at this, and decided then since Stan didn't want to pay attention to her, Victois could take his place. "Come on! Let's go have a tea party" Mabel shouted, wiggling out of Victois's hold, and grabbing his hand. Victois smiled to himself, his small plan unfolding. He allowed himself to be dragged upstairs.

Of course, he never noticed a pair of eyes watching him in the distance. A wrathful pair of eyes.