Chapter 2

Oh yeah that's the song I was listening to while writing these 😁                                     ———————————————————— Husk stumbles up the stairs but then stopped and asked "wait, the fuck are we doing again?" Angel stopped at the top of the staircase and thought about it for a second before snorting and saying "How the hell am I supposed to know!" The cat demon turned to his direction, they both looked at each other before bursting into drunken laughter continuing up the stairs, supposedly to the roof, a few chuckles here and there, all while going up stairs among stairs. While a confused Alastor followed close behind but not close enough for them to rise suspicion.

Alastor felt an emotion he hasn't felt in years.. Anger. He felt anger when he saw them plop themselves down onto the ground and joke around "do you know what the definition of Richard is?" Husk said a simple "no" Angel added "It means Dick!" No one knows why the fuck they ever found it funny but there they were laughing their asses off, Drinking cheap booze and telling each other about their problems before Alastor finally broke, he walked out of his hiding spot and growled"Husker, My old friend~ Do mind to try restraining yourself" Angel unconsciously moved closer to Husk, wrapping all of his arms around led his waist and leaning his head on the drunken cat, [Haha]The radio Demon summoned his staff and pushed Husk out of Angel's reach and wrapped an arm around the arachnids waist and hoisted him up on his shoulder and said "nous allons partir!" and just like that he left, left a confused and dazed Husk in the roof top.

Angel pounded on the Radio Demons back and shouted "No! Let me go back to my budd, Husk!!" Alastor growled at the mention of the cat demon's name, he teleported to Angel's room and threw him onto the bed and growled "you belong to me not him, Got it?!?!" Angel nodded fearfully, Alastor took that as a sign for him to leave, once the Radio Demon was out of sight Angel waited for a good ten minutes then he ran his Claws through his hair and sighed before getting up, opening his dresser and grabbing a pair of pyjama pants and a shirt he stole from Alastor and flopped onto his bed, he heard squealing below him and he looked under the bed to see FatNuggets there, staring right at him, he nodded and said to himself and his pig "Al can't just go ruinin' my fun like that!" He slid off his bed and peeked out his door, checking if Alastor was there before walking through the halls to the roof to see if Husk was still there, he was indeed still there and drunk. He strutted over to the drunk and plopped himself beside him and said "so... ready to continue our night?" Husk turned his head to him and said "holy shit, you got out of his grasp Alive?" Angel chuckled and walked over to to the cat demon, grabbed a bottle and started to down it already, he asked a lot of questions that night; about Husk's death, the Hotel, Alastor and what beer he liked the most.

They stumbled to Husk's room in the middle of the night, leaving the mess of beer bottles on the roof.
———————————————————-