Chapter 1

Dream wanted to go for a walk until he heard a weird laugh. He walked over to the mysterious laugh and found his friend. There was a DEAD BODY laying next to him. "B-Blue..?!" Dream stuterred(?) quietly enough for Blue to hear. Blue looked at Dream who started running as fast as he could. Blue followed him.

Dream's P. O. V :

I couldn't believe it. Blue killed someone. I ran to ink but blue followed me. "INK!" I yelled. Ink was drawing something in his notebook and looked at me. "what is it, Blue and Dream?" Ink asked. I turned around and saw Blue behind me but I turned back to ink. "INK! BLUE KILLED SOMEONE!" I yelled again. "NO! HE'S LYING! HE KILLED SOMEONE!" Blue yelled. "NO! DONT LISTEN TO HIM!" I yelled. "Dream. Blue is way to innocent to do something like that. Stop lying... Just get out.." Ink said with a kinda serious tone in his voice. "But I..." I said. "get out." ink repeated himself. "I HATE YOU, BLUE!" I yelled and runned out into the forest crying.

(end of dream's pov)

Dream hugged his knees and cried. He was alone in the forest until he heard footsteps. He looked up to see another skeleton. He had black tears rolling down his cheeks. They didn't fall tho. "hey, are you okay.?" He asked with a caring voice. "I'm fine I guess. Who are you tho?" I asked. "I'm.. Killer..." Killer said. Dream thought about that name. The name seemed familiar.. Until a few seconds of thinking he stood(?) up and hugged killer who was confused for a second but then realized who dream was and hugged back. "I missed you so much!" Dream cried and looked into killers 'eyes'. "I missed you too, Dream.." Killer awnsered. Killer and Dream were childhood friends. They got separated tho.

I hope you liked that chapter! Tell me if I should continue. And please don't correct anything. Bye~! ^^