Rey/John:*turn to ochako* "what do you mean it's not like that"

Ochako:"well..." *walks over to her nervous boyfriend and holds his hand* "I'm the one who made the first move!"

Rey/John:"you better explain your self young lady!"

*FLASHBACK*

Ochako:'ok ochako don't freak out its just a normal secretary job your probably never gonna meet deku so just stay calm' *she walks into the building* "h-hello I'm ochako u-uraraka I'm here for the job interview"

Desk Employee:"oh yes hello Mrs uraraka I've already called down Natalie who is the supervisor and should be here..." *the elevator doors open and a woman with a clip bored exists and walks over to them*

Natalie:"hello I'm Natalie and you must be ochako uraraka its a pleasure to meet you" *stretches out her hand for a handshake*

Ochako:*takes her hand* "y-yes I-it's n-nice to meet you"

Natalie:"please follow me" *turns and they walk to the elevator* "since you are the only one to answer the ad you get the job"

Ochako:"t-thats g-great!" *they enter the elevator and head to the top floor* 'that's odd why are we going to the top floor?'

Natalie:"now its important to know to remain professional you are allowed to talk to the hero's and socialize with them as long as your on your break or have some free time"

Ochako:"really that's awesome!"

Natalie:"you are also encouraged to be your self Mr deku likes people to feel happy while working here" *takes a black and white card and hands it to her* "the White card is your ID card make sure you have it with you at all times you are in office and the black card is the agency's credit card please sign here" *hands her the clipboard and pen*

Ochako:"w-whats this" *takes it*

Natalie:"it's your employe contact"

Ochako:"o-oh ok" *sighs it and hands it back as they reach the floor*

Natalie:"please follow me" *they continue to walk through the office*

Ochako:"um I get the ID card but why the credit card?" *they stop in front of a door*

Natalie:"for your job of course" *opens the door and walks in*

Ochako:'why would a secretary need a credit card?' *walks in looking down at the black card*

Natalie:"hello Mr Deku your new personal assistant has just arrived"

Ochako:*head shoots up and her eyes goes wide* 'personal assistant?'

Izuku:*looks up from his paperwork and smiles* "hello and welcome to the team" *stands up and walks over offering a handshake*

Ochako:*nervously shakes his hand* "y-yes h-hi i-its a-a pleasure to meet me I-I m-mean you its a pleasure to meet you!"

Izuku:*chuckles* "its ok you don't need to be nervous just think of me as your co worker

*TIMESKIP TO THE END OF THE DAY*

Ochako:"y-you didn't have to walk me home Mr deku"

Izuku:"of course I do you could be mugged if you walk home late at night all by yourself and call me Izuku"

Ochako:" o-ok I-Izuku"

Izuku:"hey ochako you went to karasuno middle school didn't you?"

Ochako:*tenses up* "y-yes u-um w-why do you ask?"