Neil heartbroken

Chapter six:

Neil takes back steps in shock he lose his balance he was about to fall but dd holds him.
Dd: sir ji are you ok.

All look at Neil they all understand his condition and goes to him but kk and sonia are not with them because it's their engagement. Ali puts his hand on his shoulder Neil look at him and asked with by nodding his head because he is not in a condition to utter a single word. Ali nodes yes Neil shocked.

Ali: avni ne aditiya se shadi ki thi.

Neil widens his eyes in shocked he gets back to back shocks.

Juhi: or avni ne jis bachi ko uthaya howa hai wo un dono ki beti hai.

Again shocked. Neil looks at avni she is kissing her daughter and talking to her.
Neil can't bear it anymore he goes from there.

Ali: Neil meri baat to sun.
Vidyut: use thora time de.
Mitali: per ab use itna fark kyun parh raha hai wo khud hi to gaya tha na ek bar bhi mur kar nahi dekha.
Juhi: guys relax and just leave this topic and let's go to kk and Sonia we are their friends so we have to be with them.
Ali: she is right but guys unhe koi nahi batayega ke Neil ne avni ko dekh liya hai nahi to wo log pareshan ho jaenge.
Mitali: right aaj un ka special day hai hum use spoil nahi kar sakte.
All: right.
All goes to them.

On the other hand avni is talking to mishti.
Avni: I am really sorry baby mamma aap ko time nahi de pa rahi hain na I know main aap ke sath bohat galat kar rahi hun but mamma majbor hain mamma ko papa ki company bachani hai na please mamma ko mauf kar dena.

Neela maa puts her hand on her shoulder.
Nm: bacha she needs you she lost her father but she has her mother then why she lives like a orphan avni I know you wants to save your and adi's company but she is also your responsibility she wants you your time please don't snatch her childhood from her please.

Avni: maa I think we should leave now just give me a minute I'll be back in a minute just want to say bye kk and sonia.
Nm: ok.

Avni goes to them.

Avni: congratulations guys.
Kk and sonia: thank you.

Avni hugs them Sonia and other kisses mishti's cheeks and juhi takes her from avni all plays with her.

Avni: ok guys so I take your leave because it's too let and mishti also feels irritated.
Kk: ok we understand.
Avni: thank you so bye guys.
All: bye.
Avni takes mishti from ali because all of them takes her one by one then avni goes from there.

Neil reached his house he goes to his room and take out the picture from the bag and hugs the picture frame.

Neil sits on his knees and cries bitterly.