"Who are you?" I asked. She had beautiful eyes. She raised her trembling hand to remove the burqa as I switched on the light with one hand still holding the gun in her direction. Slowly, she raised the burqa off of her face and I was surprised to see Arohi. What is she doing here so late? Without moving the gun towards her, I narrowed my eyes at her waiting for her answer. She breathed heavily and answered, "I have to talk to you." I pulled my hand back and rested the gun down. She seemed to catch her breath after that. She looked like she got her life back. I rolled my eyes at her and asked, "Is this the hour you normally come to ask people questions?" She raised her hands to her ears and holding them, she said innocently, "Sorry." I was getting annoyed. "Get out of my room and wait till tomorrow to say what you have to," I said angrily. She looked at me desperately and said, "Please, I really need to talk to you now. Tomorrow will be too late for me to speak." I agreed to listen to her and just end this so that I could go back to sleep. I gave her a signal for her to speak and she came and sat next to me on my bed. She is so bold. "I didn't give you permission to sit on my bed," I said annoyed. She stood back up and said loudly and quickly, "I don't want to go back to college." I looked at her. Is she serious? She snuck into my room this hour to tell me that? "I know," I said. She looked at me confused and asked, "How?" "I don't have to tell you everything. All I have to tell you right now is to go away because tomorrow you have to go to college on time," I said. She looked like she was close to crying and gave me some puppy eyes. Does she really think that this is going to work on me?

I looked at her sternly and said, "You are going to college tomorrow and I don't care what problems you have. You are going and that's final!" She stood and gave me some more intense puppy eyes. I really didn't want to shout at her this hour so I said, "You may leave now. And one more thing, don't let anyone find out tomorrow who you are and why you are here." She looked at me for a while and then turned around and walked out the door. I heaved a sigh and laid down to sleep. I closed my eyes but sleep was the furthest thing from mind. I kept thinking, "Why didn't she want to go back to college?" My phone rang and I answered. "Sir, we got hold of Ananya," my men said. I got up anxiously from the bed and asked, "Do you have her right now?" They said yes. I smiled. "Don't waste any time and bring her back immediately," I said. They agreed and hang up. I smirked and thought about Ananya. She is so beautiful. And she would look even more beautiful by my side. I can't wait to go out in the public with her. I looked at the time and decided that I wasn't going to sleep again so I got up and bathed. I changed my clothes and sat by my desk. Opening my emails, I saw a reply to one of my emails from this person, Carlos. I have been trying for some weeks now to convince him to do business with me. Finally, his email came back. I quickly opened it and read it. I was disappointed with his refusal. He wrote that he wasn't going to sell me any guns or arms. I know that he had the best of arms and that is why I want to do business with him. I have to find something to negotiate with him. Avinash came in and saw me awake. "Good morning sir," he greeted. I smiled at him and then frowned looking back at the screen. "Is everything alright?" Avinash asked. I explained the situation to him and he reassured me that he would try his best and get me this partnership.

He walked out to do start his work. I took up Ananya's picture and looked at it. Putting it back in place, I got up and walked out. I walked downstairs guarded and entered my car. It drove and stopped in front of my school. I was the principal of this university and also held the title of the youngest principal of the country and region. All the girls went crazy seeing me and began taking out their phones and snapping pictures of me as they did everyday. I walked into the corridor and bounced into someone. She was about to fall when my hands went around her waist and held her from hitting the ground. I looked at her as her eyes when shut tight and her facial expressions showing fear. For a while, I thought that she was looking cute in her current position. But she was not hot. She was Arohi. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. Realising our position, she quickly stood firm on her feet and straightened her clothes. I looked at her and then walked past her. Her voice stopped me saying, "Excuse me Mr. Mafia, I think you owe me an apology." I stopped and turned around. She smiled at me mischievous. I turned back around and was about to walk away when she ran and came in front of me stopping me again. I was beginning to feel irritated. Looking at her with my eyebrows joined in annoyance, she spoke, "Say sorry." Everyone was looking at her audacity to demand an apology from me. Avinash came and asked, "Is there any problem sir?" I was about to reply when Arohi barged in, "He owes me an apology." She looked at me and waited. Avinash spoke to her, "Listen, he doesn't have time to tell you sorry so please, move aside." Saying that, he pushed her aside allowing me place to walk. All my bodyguards followed as usual. Once inside my office, I called for the professor that taught interior designing and art. I ordered her to teach Arohi very well and take care of her. I also said, "If you have to be strict to her, then do it but I want this girl to pass no matter what." She smiled and nodded. I dismissed her and looked at my computer screen doing my work when someone knocked on my door.