The unknown doctor let out a chuckle as he pointed towards his lanyard that hold his badge which Jisung's eyes followed. They soon slightly widened as the realization hit.

"I use to be *̸*̸*̸*̸*'s  roommate, we met before"

"oH!—oh..."

Jisung's eyes slightly went dull, his mind not really wanting to properly process the familiar name that had come out of the doctor's mouth.

"Woojin, do you know his results? He says it's not the first time that has happened "

"It's Dr.Park for you"

"You're not even done with medical school—!"

"Dr.Park , what are my results..?"

Jisung asked quietly as he slightly swung his legs from the bed he was force to sit on, his eyes more focus on the floor than meeting his doctor's eyes. he could hear Changbin whining as woojin grinned, he was quick to grab the clipboard that was hanging outside of the door and was quick to close the door to make sure he wasn't caught by his superiors as he really wasn't supposed to be here.

"Let's see what you have...."

Woojin said as he licked his bottom lip as he flip through the pages while Jisung looked around the room as he waited. He noticed there was a lot of cute animals stickers around the room,he squinted his eyes as he knew it was odd for hospital room to be decorated with childish stuff, he even peak over to look out the small window by the door that showcase many nurses strolling around and as well as doctors who who were looking over patients that were obviously children.

And then it hit him.

"Are we in the pediatric wing of the hospital?!?"

Jisung suddenly exclaimed loudly but suddenly he was shushed down by changbin pressing his hand over his mouth. While The younger was struggling for his life, Woojin quickly rushed to close the blinds of the window to avoid getting caught. Once the blonde head successful slap changbin's hand away from his mouth, he leap off the bed and
Scattered himself to a corner. He then pointed a finger towards changbin and then woojin.

"S-something suspicious is happening! Why are we here?! Why aren't we in a normal room?!is this allowed?!"

Changbin scratch behind his head as he look everywhere but to face the younger. On the other hand, the oldest of three was hanging his head low in guilty as he was tagging along to whatever Changbin had dragged him into.

"W-well you see Jisung...I contacted—"

"I-I'm just doing Changbin a favor! He sounded really worried when he called. He really wanted you to get check up as quick as possible!"

Woojin quickly butt in as he took a step foward , leaving Changbin quite startled by the sudden outburst coming from the older. Surprised that he was backing him up even though he was 100% against the idea...
Even with Jisung giving them that "not believing it" face, the older gave him a warm smile to reassure him what he was telling was true, well it was partly true to begin with..
The medical student went back to looking at the clipboard, looking through it before looking back at the scared blonde head.

"It could be you're just overworking and not taking good care of yourself but—"

"B-but What?!"

Jisung nervously exclaimed as he wasn't like the sudden changed of woojin's tone, the older let out a sigh before he proceeded to continue with the diagnosis.

"But it could be many things, so you'll probably have to come back again to run more tests. It could be you have blow blood sugar or you're having irregular heart—"

"N-No..no..no I c-cant come back.."

" Han, you're health is on the line, you have too"

The younger shook his head, he really didn't want to come back, he really didn't want to be near or be in any hospitals..he tried his best to avoid as much as he could to come here. Jisung wasn't afraid of the doctors... he was just afraid of running into him. He was afraid to face him again after three years of not seeing him, he wasn't mentally or physically prepare for that, he really didn't want to cross paths with him again—

"Jisung!please! You can't keep on running away, you don't even know the truth—?!"

               "What's going on here?"

Jisung eyes went wide once he heard the familiar voice, in fact he wasn't the only one who was surprised. Changbin and woojin quickly looked towards the door to see it was open and there stood a him, of course time had passed and he looked different from the last time they saw each other. Instead of blue hair, it was dyed back to brown and it was long,parted in the middle and wearing the exact same uniform as woojin. The white lab coat over a collar dress shirt, with dress pants and dress shoes.The room grew silent with the atmosphere growing intense.

The man was confused by the sudden quietness but soon came to understand why when his eyes finally landed on a familiar figure standing all the way in the corner of the room. His eyes widened once their eyes met, even at the exact time he let go of the clipboard he was holding in his hands. Jisung couldn't believe it...there's was no longer trying to avoid it. The one person he was afraid crossing paths was in front of him now...

"Minho hyung...."

And then everything went dark once again.

🌻

[ did anyone said the sequel of cold hearted jerk?👀WELL ITS FINALLY HERE!!

HAH. happy April fools 🤪

try again in May/june🤭

Note to readers: please stay home and wash your hands!🥺especially stay safe during this pandemic, just know I love you all and I'll be trying my best to finish up my Seungjin book so this book can happen soon! But please do support my Seungjin spy book 👉🏼👈🏼🥺🥺

Comeback in May/June ! Maybe this book will start getting updates then 😗😗

See you until next time!!
Author C—💕 oUT!!

Proofread? NAH]