1

Quirk: wings /??

Y/n was walking home, and was pretty sure someone was following behind her.

When someone shady also appeared in her way, she slipped down an alleyway, prepared to take off, but someone was there too.

The man in front of the figure in the alleyway snickered, the girl glaring in response.

Her wings quit idly hanging behind her, and raised to her sides, either to take off or seem bigger, she wasn't sure, either would work.

"What do you want?" Her wings fluttered, but he was still much bigger than her. She shook her head, annoyed that she'd have to fly home today, and jumped off.

Before she could get too far something latched onto her foot, and she yelped in response. "Hey!!" Yanking at the rope, it yanked right back, someone pulling on it harshly and it threw her off balance. Her wings flapped around erratically.

"..Freaks.."

she whispered, alarmed and annoyed.

She grabbed the rope, still hovering above the figures beneath her. She was getting lower, and she didn't like the look of these guys.
Her wings strained, flapping harder, and she could hear someone yell.

"Get her down already! It's not that hard!"

Oh yeah?

She growled in anger, latching onto the rope, and pulling it off as hard as she could. It started slipping on her ankle, and she pulled harder, sending the one who was holding onto the rope off balance in turn.
Suddenly it slipped off, taking her shoe with it, and smacking the guy right in the face.

"Hah!" She yelled, bolting away towards the more crowded street areas.

What the hell was that? Were they after me? No one else has a freaking lasso ready in case their victim takes off into the sky, so..

Something struck her painfully, and she yelped loudly.
Looking back at it, there was a dart, right in the wrist of her wing.

Another one stuck right into her back.

She heard her breathing get ragged suddenly, before her pulse began to thump in her head.
Trying to get away, she winced and flew harder, one more hitting her right in the back of the neck.
"Ugh.." she yanked it out, staring at the dart with her blood on the end and dropped it.

Her vision grew blurry, and she began to feel the whole limb go numb. It was all she could hear as she still tried to keep going.

"U-uh.."

She flapped pathetically past the building she was flying by, a little lower than she usually would be. She didn't want to attract attention, but that seemed to be failing.

Her wings wouldn't move anymore, and she couldn't feel any panic, beginning to drop.

She stared down at the cars below her and began to fall, and then her eyes drooped shut without her consent.

-

Someone gasped, pointing up towards something in the air, and others followed, startled.
"Is that a bird?!"