The new princess needs help.

Sunset's POV

I was just waking up before dusk to raise the moon and get on with my job, but I found that I was still tired from my sleep. My dreams would not leave me alone that something terrible was going to happen soon, and it involved creatures from the other world I had lived in for so long. I brushed my flowing mane and tail, as well as use a dark red eye shadow to go over my eyelids, and powder to cover my dark bags underneath my eyes, then I put mascara on and used a special comb to brush my feathers with. I walked down the hall, changing the night flowers and dimming the lights for others, as they were sleeping. I opened the door to the great hall and walked down and up to the balcony. Once I got to the balcony, I closed my eyes and focused, lowering my head to get ready to raise the moon. Twilight appeared beside me and got ready to lower the sun for the moon. She flew up and activated her magic, lowering the sun to creath a beautiful sunset. I activate my magic and start to raise my wings to indicate the moon rising. Once the moon was in the sky and the sun resting, twilight turned to me.

Twilight: how are you tonight sunset? Feeling more accustomed to being a princess?

Sunset: sort of, these dreams are still bothering me, it feels like a warning, like creatures from the human world I lived in are going to drop out of the sky and bring evil here, not on purpose, more like an accident.

Twilight: well, we'll be sure to keep an eye out for them during the day, if you can keep an eye out for them at night.

Sunset: I'll try to, but I also have little fillys and foals to help at night. I'll help as best as I can though.

Twilight: great, have a good night!

Sunset: you too, sweet dreams.

I called back to her as she trotted away to her chambers. I sighed, feeling calm and anxious at the same time. Let's hope that this evil doesn't exist for this world.