Whats happening?

Recap

"I don't want to lose you again".

Y/n POV

I widened my eyes and gasp. I started tearing up,"I saw you die, I don't want to see you die infront of me again. I love you too much to let you go with us.. you'll get hurt.." Gloxinia states in a soft calming voice.
He holds me till I stop crying.
"Cmon, I have to take you to the forest. We're leaving tonight, remember?"
"Alright.."

After packing

"Let's head out" "r-right.."

Me and Gloxinia take a long journey to the forest but I see gloxinia walking towards a cliff. I walk with him and close my eyes to feel the nice cool breeze.
I look behind me and see my glossy blue wings,
I start to stretch my body.
"Ahhh~! It's been so long since I had my wings out!" I giggle and turn to Gloxinia. He looks at me and smiles gently, he walks towards me slowly.
He then kisses the top of my head, "Stay safe while I'm gone, ok? I can't bear losing you again.."
I look up at him and smile softly, "Don't worry, I'll be more cautious this time. Promise!" I giggle. "Right then, I'll be leaving. Bye.."
I pause turn to Gloxinia. I run to him and hug him tight. "You have to promise me too!" I pout.
"Heh.. sure, what's the promise?" He asks curiously.
"You have to come back to me, and after all this we'll get married!" Gloxinia blushes. "Sure, anything for you Princess" he looks at me and winks. He starts walking away.

After Gloxinia leaves

"Hmm... you're so cute!" I giggle as I look at the baby bunny in my arms. The bunny jumps out and circles around me. It then sneezes, "Aww you adorable little thing!" I pick it up again and bring it to the cottage me and Gloxinia lived in before the war.

"Is that her?" I hear something behind me. I look over and I see....Gerheade?
"Gerheade? Is that you?.." I was shocked.
"Y/n? I thought you died! If you're here.. is brother here?" She asked with hope.
"Sorry Gerheade, he just left.. he's with the... never mind.." I stop as I shouldn't tell Gerheade about the Ten Commandments.
"He's with who?!" She asks frantically,"D-don't worry! They're not dangerous..?"

*Crashhhh* *BOOM* (I don't know🤷🏻‍♀️🤣)

"What was that?" Gerheade asks. "M-miss Gerheade! There are demons attacking the forest!"
A fairy says.

I start running toward the tree, 'Gloxinia.. what's happening..?'

Sorry if this chapter is a little late! I kinda got sick and I'm currently on the bus.(cough attacks💀💀) Hopefully I get better by this week so I can write more!