014: ᴇ ᴘʟᴜʀɪʙᴜꜱ ᴜɴᴜᴍ

Jordan let what Will said sink in. He's here.

"Well, why the fuck are we standing here?" Jordan shouted, heading towards the elevator.

"Where are you going?" Lucas called.

"We're gonna save Nancy and Johnathan, aren't we?" Jordan turned around and narrowed her eyes.

The rest of the party nodded as they followed after her. A muffled yet ear blasting roar came from upstairs, making Jordan pick up her pace. They reached the elevators and El frantically pushed the button several times.

Mike shook his head and darted the other way, calling, "Stairs."

The party rushed up the stairs and down a hallway, following the commotion. They stopped when they saw Johnathan trying to barricade a door with an oxygen tank.

"Help me!" Johnathan shrieked as his eyesight landed on the kids.

Jordan and El rushed towards the door as Johnathan moved out of the way.  Another deafening roar came from the room. El nodded her head towards the door and it broke off, flying across the room.

A 10 foot tall, blood colored creature with rows of razor sharp teeth and multiple legs turned around.

"Jesus." Mike mumbled.

"What the fu-"

Max was cut off by another roar as El shouted, picking the creature up in the air and swinging it around the room. El looked at Jordan and nodded. Jordan nodded back and shot both arms out in front of her, yelling as she shot the creature out of the window.

"Go! Come on!" Jordan shouted to the others, running down the hallway to follow the creature.

They raced down the stairs and pushed through the doors of the hospital, stopping when they saw the creature melt.

It melted through a sewer drain, gurgling. Jordan was going to get closer before Mike pulled her back, his arms around her torso. The heavy breathing of the group could not drown out the disgusting sound of the squelching as the melted creature made its way down the drain.

---------------------------------------------✿------------------------------------------------

Jordan sat in her room as she walked through the black void, El by her side as the two tried to make contact with the flayed

Jordan sat in her room as she walked through the black void, El by her side as the two tried to make contact with the flayed. It had been almost an hour and Jordan was exhausted. Alas, the two were yet to find any of them.

Outside of her mind, Jordan brought a tissue to her nose and wiped off the large amount of blood under her nose. Finally, they found Billy. He stood with Heather, not moving and barely breathing. They stood there, staring ahead.

Jordan ripped her blindfold off, out of breath. El took hers off, too, and wiped the blood off of her nose.

"What do we do now?" El turned to her sister.