007: ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ ꜰʟᴀʏᴇʀ

Jordan heard the official Hawkins Lab alarm ring through her ears and she shivered.

"We're too late." She turned to face Mike.

"What? What are you talking about?" Bob asked from behind them.

"We're too late!" Jordan shouted as she grabbed Mikes hand and ran down the hallway.

They ran into Wills room, Bob on their heels.

"Whats going on?" Joyce turned away from Will.

"We're under attack." Jordan frantically stated.

Mike looked around the room to see if there was anything to stop Will from spying. When Mike spotted the syringe, he grabbed it.

"We need to put Will to sleep. If he knows where we are, so does the shadow monster." Mike explained.

Will frantically looked around the room, desperate for help.

"He's lying!"

"He killed those soldiers, he can kill us, too!" Mike shouted.

"He's lying! He's lying!" Was all Will could repeat as he tried to get off the bed with everyone holding him down.

"Will, Will, listen! Do you know who I am? Do you know who I am?!" Joyce shouted in his face.

Will took a couple seconds to study her face before finally stuttering, "You're...You're mom!

Joyce slowly yet surely shook her head as she whispered.

"Hold him down."

Jordan ran to grab his arms as Bob helped her. Joyce grabbed the syringe from Mike as she removed the cap, trying desperately to ignore his cries.

"No! No! Let me go!" Will kept repeating.

His cries died down when Joyce plunged the needle into his arm, releasing the sedative and watching Will slowly fall asleep.

"We have to leave." Mike told everyone, grabbing Jordans hand and turning towards the door.

Jordan looked around the room to do a head count. When she realized someone was missing, she froze.

"Wait. Wheres Hopper?" Jordan asked.

As if he had heard her, Hopper burst through the door, Owens by his side.

Both Jordan and Hopper sighed with relief as their eyes landed on each other. 

That moment was soon interrupted when the growling of those creatures was heard down the hall, causing everyone to turn towards the hall.

"We gotta go, we gotta go!" Hopper muttered.

Hopper scooped Will up in his arms and the group rushed out in the hall. They stopped short when a sudden creature leaped onto a soldier across their way.

The entire group about faced to see two other soldiers shooting away what Jordan assumed were those... things.

Everyone turned to the left into a closet-looking room except Jordan, who spotted 4 dog-like creatures coming towards the group.

"Go! Get in, quick!" Jordan screamed, shoving everyone else in the room before setting her focus on the pack racing her way.

Before the dogs got the chance to go even a yard near her, she shot both her arms out in front of her, letting out a small shout as she sent the entire pack of dogs flying backwards.

Jordan felt a someone grab her arm and forcefully pull her into the room, locking the door behind them.

It was when he pulled her into a hug that Jordan realized the person who dragged her in was Mike.