~Continuous Cpt. 5-3~

As Donte walked towards the door he takes a look a quick look at the girl and opened the door.
(Straching his head)
“Ok , Let me remember. She said walk to the cafeteria when I reach there do I make a left or a right. I think it was a quick right ok let’s go from there. I made it to the cafeteria and made a quick right now what was it she said something about a trophy stand , oh yea continue walking until I see a trophy stand to make that left. Ugh so much walking ok there go the trophy stand and the stairs yay I’m getting somewhere. (Running as he went up the stairs) Made it 219 there you go. Donte opened the door. ( Latching as everyone eats his soul with there eyes).
     “Your late what’s your name young man.” The lady said.
My name is Donte Mikaelson. Ok have a seat Donte the lesson is we are learning about elements and ions.  (Donte thinks to himself). “Great first day and we already about to start a assignment..” the classroom door opened again , Donte looked at it as it opened. It was a girl the same girl Donte saw in the guidance office. 
    “Your late young lady , now what’s your name.” Said the Teacher.
My name is Sally Michaels and I’m new here. Well welcome to my class I’m Mrs. Jenkins we are learning about elements and ions you may have a seat. “Okay , thank you.” Sally replied.
*Ring , ring , ring*
School was over , donte rushed out the class like he saw a ghost to escape the fact that he have to explain himself to Peter. “Hey Donte , over here. Peter said. Ooh shoots I don’t get a break. Donte said. What you wanted to tell me after school. “ ooh yes , my mother was telling me something that weirded me out but I’m better now” Donte said as he try to dodge the question. May I ask what was it Peter replies. Ughhh , I mean she was telling me about this dark cave that I should stay away from.” A Dark cave wow that’s very interesting we should check it out. Ooh yes perhaps on your birthday it will be a mystery birthday adventure kinda a thing don’t you think said Peter. Well yes but it's not safe Peter. C’mon it will be fun Donte. (Fun was Donte sadly thinks) “Alright I do like adventures also mysteries.”