~Chapter 6~ "The Outcast"

Can you imagine a world where you are looked at as a weirdo , that crazy freak or worst a outcast to your family. Being a nerd with many different talents getting played by textbooks and paper mache.
       “ Well that’s me , My name is Sally Michaels.”
Living in a house with my parents continuously arguing about who knows what but if you ask me they might be getting a divorce pretty soon if this continues and two brothers , twins to be perhaps that’s so aggy. One acts like a girl sometimes , I get it mixed up because mom would not cut his hair and the other just thinks he praises a new god , we calls him the woke jonah. Okay I’m sorry my other brother name is Jordan.  I kinda be worried about my future being in this house knowing I’m the only smart one like I wasn’t met to be apart of this family in the first place … if you ask me I’m the alien in a toxic world of smartness , I wonder where my knowledge comes from (Interesting something to think about).
               ~Alarm Singing~
      “Morning everyone get up breakfast is ready. You don’t want to be late on your first day of of school. Don’t make me come up there.” Said Mother. Omg I hate the first day of school , I hate my school. Everyone always picks on me because I’m the smart and weird one. “Coming mom” Said the twins. (Puts pillow over her head) “Ughhh ! Ima just go back to sleep for 5 more mins.” Said Sally.  (*Door knocks*) Go away ! Sally implied. “Sally you have to get up baby you don’t want to be late on your first day of school.” Mom said. Baby tsk, like you even care for me mother said Sally,  I’m a outcast everywhere that I go I hate school they picks on me and bullies me I don’t want to go please don’t make me go mother. “Now what type of mother will I be if I let or allow you to miss your first day of school.” (Sally thought to herself) A bad one if you ask me. “Let’s go , let’s get ready I’ll be waiting on you downstairs in the kitchen.