Not as Bad as We Thought

We eat dinner and head to our rooms. A few minutes after I finish my shower and get dressed I hear a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens and Thor walks in. "Loki told me about what happened at the spring. Do you truly love him?" he asks coming to sit next to me on my bed. "I don't know. I'm still trying to get Clint out of my head I don't need Loki in it too." I sigh. "Loki also told me that you've been crying a lot. I assume this is because of your breakup with Clint." Thor says. I nod and lay my head on Thor's shoulder. "You miss him don't you?" Thor asks. "Clint? Yea I miss him a lot." I huff. A few minutes later we hear another knock. "Come in!" I yell. The door opens and a sheepish Loki appears. "Hey." he sighs. "Hi." I laugh. "Are you ok?" he asks. I nod and remove my head from Thor's shoulder. "I'll give you guys some space." Thor tells us as he leaves. "Come here." I say as I pat the space next to me. Loki walks over and sits next to me. "Can we please not let what happened at the spring make us awkward around each other. I've been really enjoying your company Loki." I say. "You have?" he asks. "Yes, I have." i tell him. He smiles and wraps an arm around my shoulder. "I enjoy your company too, darling. It's nice to have someone who is not so arrogant around to balance out the rest of us." he laughs. I laugh which inevitably turns into a yawn. "I guess I should let you get some sleep now." he says as he stands up and heads for the door. I grab his hand and stop him before he even gets past the bed. He turns to look back at me with an all knowing smile. "You want me to stay don't you?" he asks. I nod my head sheepishly. He walks back over and gets back on the bed. We lay down and Loki pulls the blanket over us. I rest my head on his chest as he lays his arm around me. "Ya know I think this is the first time I haven't cried myself to sleep while I've been here." I sigh. "I'm sorry darling. You shouldn't have to go through all that pain." he says as he kisses the top of my head. And with that I drift off to sleep feeling content for the first time in a very long time.