Finally

Not long after I wake up do we land in Wakanda. I sit up as the jet lands near the palace (idk what to call it soooo...).  The ramp drops down and I run over to Shuri. I drop to my knee in front of her and say "Your majesty." she laughs and smacks the back of my head. "Ow!" I whine as I stand up. I give Shuri a hug as Nat, Clint, Sam, and Tony finally walk over to us. "Don't you ever harm my bear again!" Clint says as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. "Awww" Nat coos as she walks by us. "Fuck off!!!" Clint and I yell at the same time.  "Clint likes Maralyn! Clint likes Maralyn!!!" Tony teases. "Maralyn likes Clint!! Maralyn likes Clint!!!" Sam teases at the same time. "Y'all are whores." I say prying myself from Clint's grasp and walking over to T'Chala.  "Finally." he laughs as he hugs me. "Hey don't be mad at me I was trapped." I laugh as we pull apart. Shuri runs over grabs my hand and pulls me away as she yells "To the lab!!"

When we get to the lab Shuri opens the door and we step in. I smirk as I see a familiar figure hunched over a computer in the corner of the lab. "Fish are friends!!" I yell. "Not food." i hear Bruce say automatically. "Wait what?" he says looking up confused. He looks around and when he spots me he runs over to us and gives me a hug. "What are you doing here?" he asks. "Taking a vacation." I tell him. "Who all's here?" he questions. "Tony, Nat, Clint, and Sam." I answer. "Why isn't your dad here?" he asks as we walk over to the window. "Uh we aren't really on the best of terms right now. He's mad at me for letting Loki escape." I explain. He nods and sighs. Suddenly Shuri asks "What happened to your face?" "My dad threw a cup at me earlier and it hit the wall and a piece hit me and cut my cheek." I say as I reach my hand up and touch the cut that Tony had stiched. We sit and talk for a while untill the lab door opens and Clint walks in. "Hey bear." he says as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. "Are you two together yet?" Bruce asks in an exasperated tone. "Absolutely!" Clint says "Not." I finish. Bruce and Shuri grone as Clint and I laugh. "Why not?!" Bruce asks. "This one doesn't have the balls to ask me out." I say hitting Clint in the chest. "Why not? She's 21 dude." Shuri tells him. "I know." Clint sighs. "Dinners done y'all." Sam says as he walks into the lab. He walks over to me and crouches down with his back towards me. I jump on his back and we run out of the lab towards the dining room.

When we get there Sam puts me down and we sit in our seats next to Nat and Tony. A few minutes later Clint, Shuri, and Bruce walk in. Clint sits next to me and Bruce and Shuri sit across from us. T'Chala and his mother walk in and we all eat. When we finish Shuri stands up and pulls me outside. We walk down the hill untill a small lake with 2 huts by it comes into view. We continue walking untill we get to the edge of the lake. I smile and crouch down "Home." I sigh as I run my hand through the clear, cool water. "Everything is just as you left it." Shuri tells me.

CLINTS POV:

look around in confusion as T'Chala leads us out of the dining room and to a hill behind the palace. We continue walking untill we see 2 figures standing by a small lake. "Is that the girls?" Nat asks. T'Chala nods and we head towards them. "Do you remember when we used to swim out here?" Maralyn asks Shuri. "We would always splash your dad and he would freak out." Shuri laughs nodding. "How about we do it again." Maralyn suggests. Shuri nods and they turn to head back to the palace. "Oh hey guys." Maralyn says when she notices us. "You wanna go for a swim?" Shuri asks us. "Isn't it getting a little dark for that?" Nat asks pointing to the setting sun. "Nope!" Maralyn says as she takes my hand and runs toward the palace.

She finally stops in front of my door and lets go of my hand. "Bathingsuit." she says as she heads to her room. I look after her for a second confused then I turn and head into my room.