Thanksgiving

For my loyal readers make sure you read the end note! :)

Thanksgiving, one of the most warm, family based holidays.

We've spent every Thanksgiving, since we had kids, decorating the tree, and making dinner.

"Gooooooodmorning guys, today it's Thanksgiving day," I walked into the kitchen holding the camera up, "Nat is preppin the bird! Aria is helpin, what about you bubby?" I pointed the camera down at my youngest boy.

"Helpin too daddy!"

I laughed and turned walking into the living room.

"Today we're getting the tree up, getting some decorations up, and everyone is coming over today!"

I showed the tree before turning the camera off.

"Come on dad help out!" Quinn was dragging boxes from the crawl space, I waved him off, and he rolled his eyes.

I set the camera up for a time lapse, as all the kiddos but on the decorations.

It was also tradition in our family, to have the youngest girl, put the star on top of the tree.

"Baby girl!" I walked into the kitchen, and was greeted with Carlie, covered it oatmeal.

"Jesus." I grabbed wipes, and started to clean her off.

"Can all my children go into the living room please!" I yelled in the foyer, and once all of us were in the living room, Carlie grabbed the big star, trotted over to me, and I lifted her.

"Right on the tippy top baby." Natalie pointed. She glanced at Nat, and then up. She carefully set the star on the tip of the tree.

Everyone clapped for her and her smile grew ten times bigger.

"Yay!" She squealed, clasping her hands together.

And then our house was full of activity. Cleaning, and cooking, and crazy kids.

At about 4 people started to arrive.

Jason was first, accompanied by Charley, and her boyfriend, Steven. And Wyatt normally comes, but he is at his wife's house this year. And then Trisha is on his arm. They rekindled about 6 years ago and got married.

And then Scotty and Kristen, their boys, Jamie, and Zach, and their brand new little girl, Addie.

Ilya showed up with his new girlfriend, and his daughter Rain, from his first and only Wife.

Heath and Moriah, and their daughter Mila.

Zane and Stassie, who finally started dating, showed up near last.

Matt came alone.

Dom and Jeff wouldn't be here this Thanksgiving. They were visiting family.

And then of course last, Toddy and Corinna.

They had 4 kids.

Surprising right?

Melodie, Ava, Kye, and Taylor.

We finally sat down to eat, and decided to go around and saw what we were thankful for.

First the kids.

Then the adults,

Jason stood, "I for one am very thankful to be here, surrounded in people I love," he teared up, Jason's mother had passed away just 4 years prior, it was hard on everyone, "to be here, with my kids, and my wife, and people that have shown me a better way at life, than expecting the worst. I couldn't be happier, and I'm thankful for everyone here, plus some."

We slowly made our way around the table, and then Nat stood, "I am thankful for..." she glanced around the table and then down at me, "my amazing husband, and all that he has shown me. Bringing me into this life, and showing me there is more out there, than Vernon Hills Illinois. I love you from the bottom of my heart, I adore you, and I couldn't have asked for a better best friend to battle life through with, a better husband to lean on, or a better father, to teach my children, I love you, and I am thankful for you, our friends, our many children, and the life we have created together." She turned and looked at me again and mouthed, I love you.

I closed my eyes, trying to stop the tears, I opened them again, and mouthed back, I love you too.

"My turn?," I looked around, swiping at the tears that had fallen, I held my camera up, and stood, "I am thankful for my children, my wonderful wife, and all of you, my friends, that have made my life, unforgettable, through all the bad times and the good times, the new cars, and the bad pranks, you guys have given me everything, and I couldn't be more thankful for this extraordinary life I've been blessed with." I sat down, and sighed, Nat grabbed my arm, and I turned.

She smiled brightly.

"I love you David Dobrik."

"I love you too Natalie Dobrik." I leaned down and kissed her, and then we dug in, serving food, and falling into a easy, carefree atmosphere.

Happy thanksgiving!

I'm so sorry I never post, but I haven't had much motivations, or ideas.

But I'm gonna try hard.

Thank you too all my readers, I never expected people to love starting over so much, I love that book, so just knowing other people love it just as much, if not more than I do, is so crazy to think about.

I am thankful for all of you!

If you have any ideas for where you want this book to go, leave it in the comments so maybe I can find my inspiration again!

I hope you had a great turkey day:)

ALSO literally just noticed this chapter never posted and I'm really mad about it sorry guys 😡