Ch:1

Angels PoV
I open my eyes as I hear my alarm go off, Fat Nuggets grunting one annoyance as I sit up after turning it off. "Morning Nugs, time to get up." I whisper, and he glances up at me before yawning and stretching then wagging his little tail as he jumps off the bed.

I chuckle softly, standing up and walking over to my closet, grabbing out some pig food and filling up his bowl. He looks up at me before letting out a soft squeal, "Oh I almost forgot!" I then grab out a sliced up carrot and put it in, watching as he chomps down into the food.

I hear my stomach growl but I shake my head, walking into my bathroom and stripping. I glance in the mirror and glare at my body, slightly exposed ribs and spine, my hip bones pointing out slightly just like my spine and collar bone. I turn on a hot shower and stretch as I wait for it to heat up before stepping in and smiling as the heat rushes against my body.

After washing my body and hair, I step out and dry off before walking back to my closet and putting on my normal attire then doing my makeup and finally brushing my hair. Once I'm finished, I walk out into the long, empty hallway.

The scent of eggs fill the air around me and I hear my stomach growl loudly, some drool slipping from my mouth before I wipe it away and walk down the staircase and into the dining area.

I look over at Alastor, Vaggie, Niffty, Baxter, Crymini and the others who are all eating. I sit down and Razzle sets a plate down in front of me, I look over at Charlie and Vaggie, who nod their heads encouragingly, then back to the plate full of food. "Well what are you waiting for, Angel?" I look over at Alastor he wipes his mouth with a napkin, my stomach growling slightly. Razzle and Dazzle walk up to me, Dazzle nudging my leg softly and Razzle whimpering a little.

Charlie stands up and walks to me, putting a hand on my shoulder, "Please eat,Angel. You need to eat something, even if it's just one meal. Please?" She whispers, and I look at her before sighing as I pick up the fork and eating a bite of eggs. "Good job!" She whispers, hugging me before returning to her seat, Razzle and Dazzle smiling up at me before scattering back to their food.

'DONT swallow it.' I freeze at the voice, I look at Vaggie who smiles slightly at me, before forcing myself to swallow. I can feel Charlie's happiness radiate in the room. 'DISGUSTING. DISAPPOINTMENT. YOU'RE GOING TO GAIN WEIGHT.!' I ignore the voice, forcing myself to swallow each bite. 'I'm doing this to make her happy, I'm doing it for her.' I think to myself as I swallow the last bite and drinking some water.

I stand up and sigh as Niffty grabs my plate and cup before dashing back to the kitchen. 'Bathroom. Now.' I rush to the bathroom, hearing Charlie sigh behind me, before leaning over the toilet and feeling the food come up but I narrow my eyes as I hold it back. 'What are you doing?! We have to-'

I feel a hand in my shoulder, "You did good, Angel. You can still do it." I look up at her and smile slightly, 'I don't care, at least one meal a day. I have to do this, for her.' I think and the voice remains silent as I walk back to my room, grabbing the dog toy Nugget has and playing tug of war with him.

I laugh as he flips over from pulling to hard and me letting it go, choking on my own spit as he glares at me playfully. I giggle, picking him up and smiling at him. "You're one of the reasons I smile every day." I say softly, and he lets out a squeal of happiness.

"Angel," there's a knock on the doorframe, I look over and am met with Alastor smiling wider than ever, "You have a visitor!" He chirps. I set Fat Nuggets down, tilting my head slightly at him.

"Huh-" "ANGIEEE!!!" I am then tackled in a hug by my sister, Molly. "W-WOAH MOLLY IM GLAD TO SEE YOU TO-" "ANGEL I HEARD WHAT YOU DID TODAY! IM SO PROUD OF YOU, YOU ACTUALLY ATE! EVEN IF IT WAS JUST BREAKFAST, IM PROUD OF YOU!" I chuckle, hugging her back.