Ch:2

Alastor PoV
I stalk into the hotel, seeing Dazzle look me up and down. "Hello there, Dazzle! Have you seen Charlie?" I ask, looking down at him. He narrows his eyes but points towards her office, I thank him by giving him a donut.

I knock and enter as she says "come in!", I close the door behind me and watch as Razzle tilts his head and waves at me.

I wave back and Charlie turns in her chair, smiling brightly. "Hey Alastor, do you need anything?" She asks, and I nod my head slightly, my smile falling a little before sighing. "Does Angel have any other relatives here in Hell?" I ask, and she nods her head. "Of course, his twin sister, Molly." She answers, "Who else..?"

She then opens a drawer, moving some papers around before taking out a folder, in hot pink marker is the all to familiar name, "Angel Dust".

She opens the file and hands me it, I gladly take it and read over it.

Name: Angel Dust
Date Of Death: 1947
Cause Of Death: Overdose of Drugs (Phencyclidine aka Angel Dust)

SPECIES: Spider Demon
GENDER: Male
SEXUALITY: Gay
AGE: ???
ABILITIES;
Retractable set of arms
Venomous bite
Can sense storms
Can jump incredibly high
Skilled with guns
Bilingualism

Angel Dust was a porn star, the first patron at the Happy Hotel, and the drama queen in the Hotel. While alive, he lived in New York. He died in 1947, following an overdose of phencyclidine (PCP), hence his namesake down in Hell.

Angel Dust is a tall, slim spider demon with fluffy white hair and pink details upon his body, including a pink heart on the back of his head. While both of his irises are pink, his right eye has a white sclera with a pupil, whereas his left eye has a dark sclera and no pupil. He also possesses sharp teeth with one golden fang, a trait he shares with his boss, Valentino.

His trademark feature is his large chest, which often confuses many demons alike regarding his gender. This chest is composed entirely of fur, pushed up by the tightness of his jacket.

His clothes usually consist of a white suit with pink stripes, a black and pink bowtie, a thin black choker, pink gloves followed by a black miniskirt and long black thigh high heel boots. These boots are sometimes shown with two pink stripes in art made for him, but he does not know why.

Born into a crime family, Angel Dust is the biggest adult film superstar in all of Hell. Drowning out his world with narcotics and a twisted sense of humor, he becomes the hotel's first unpredictable patient.

Arackniss is Angel's older brother. It's unknown what sort of relationship the two have outside of being blood-related, though Angel has said he liked to tease him, especially regarding his name and height.

Molly

Molly is Angel's fraternal twin sister. Their relationship is said to be positive.

Angel's Mother

Angel has an unknown mom. It's unknown what sort of relationship the two have outside of being blood-related.

Henroin

Henroin is Angel's father. It's unknown what sort of relationship the two have outside of being blood-related, though it's implied to be negative and he was physically abusive.

Valentino

Valentino is Angel's boss at Porn Studios. He seems to intimidate Angel despite Angel's willingness to put himself in harm's way for him, and his self-decided attempts to help him out with his personal affairs. He is seen to be physically uncomfortable in his presence. It's implied that Valentino exploits Angel a fair amount and treats him as a lackey even outside of the adult film business, messaging him regarding collecting cash from an unknown source.

Angel named himself after the drug Phencyclidine or PCP after he died from an overdose.

He is from New York.

Despite being gay, he is willing to sleep with women for money.

He is a masochist.

Majority of Angel Dust's family are in Hell, and they all take the form of spiders and have drug-based names.

Angel has a venomous bite that can leave his victim either sick or drugged, inflicting them with a 'high'.

Like a spider, Angel has a total of eight limbs (six arms and two legs), but he often keeps one set of arms retracted.

Angel's legs allow him to jump incredibly high, much like the jumping spider he's based on.

The one thing Angel doesn't like about his demon form is his feet.

Angel enjoys going to the aquarium. His favorite fish is said to be blobfish and angelfish.

He can speak Italian. He also likes Italian dishes, food, and well-prepared meals.

Angel got into sex work pretty early on in life and rejected his family's mob business right away.

Angel has a soft spot for children. However, he would be the "friendly irresponsible" type around them. While he wouldn't act inappropriately around them, he would still swear around them.

Apparently there's a reason why Angel is so brightly colored, but he will not say.

His original real name as a human was Martin.

Angel and Molly are fraternal twins and not identical twins.

Once I finish reading I glance up at her, she's turned back around and working on some papers. I place the file on her shelf before leaving the office and walking over to Angel's room, I hear him laughing with some other people.

I open the door and stare at Angel, Niffty and Molly, who are on the floor and staring back at me. "Knock before ya enter, Al. And do you need something?" Angel asks, going back to doing Molly's hair.

I stay silent for a while before Niffty speaks up, "Oh! Do you want to join?!" She stands up and jumps in front of me, smiling like a little girl who just got her a doll. "I..uh.." I stutter, and she tilts her head, "I actually just wanted to make sure you were here, Angel." I finish and he gives me a thumbs up.

I close the door, "I have to get answers.." I whisper before snapping my fingers and whistling, a shadow emerging from the darkness and staring at me, "Find out where Angel's father lives, get every detail. Do not stop until you've got everything you need." I say, and with that it jumps back into the darkness and I stalk back down the stairs.