Welcome to Hell Where My Body Is In Constant Pain

Start from the beginning

"Are you doing alright Kashiwa?" Todoroki had appeared by my side, startling me.

"Y-yeah. I'm good," I nodded. He glanced at the nonexistent fire beneath the stove.

"Do you need help with your fire?"

"No, I think I got it." My words were followed by the match snapping in half again. I stared at it for seconds while I felt like Todoroki studied my expression. I turned to him and gave an awkward half smile. "Actually, could you please?"

"Of course," he agreed. Todoroki held out his left hand and started the flame.

"I'm sorry."

"I don't mind. You must be exhausted after training since your quirk taxes your body heavily," he said, pulling his hand back.

"I could say the same for you. I think I have to add to the debt I owe you," I remarked.

"I don't believe this counts," Todoroki voiced.

"I think it does since I asked." We both turned to each other and stared for a bit. I was slow to react but his blue and gray eyes felt like they stared into my soul. God, why does he have such pretty eyes?! I was the first one to look away. "Um, thanks Todoroki."

"Oh, yes. You're welcome Kashiwa." He stood up and walked to whoever needed help with their fire. The warmth of the flames licked my face. I held my cheeks in my palms. Why did God make him so nice? The curry was made, eventually, and we gathered in the tables. I was sat next to Iida and snarfed down the rice and side after saying thanks. It was still loud but I didn't mind as long as I was eating.

"For restaurant standards, I'd say it's dog chow, but given the situation, this is some five-star gourmet grub!" Kirishima spoke between spoonfuls.

"Says the guy swallowing without chewing!" Sero added.

"Yaomomo, you're relentless!" Kaminari noted.

"Yup," Momo said, carefully bringing the spoon to her lips. "My quirk allows me to convert fat at an atomic level to create many different things. The more I consume, the more I can create."

"Kinda like poop," Sero compared. I choked a bit. Momo hunched over while Jiro screamed at Sero to apologize. I kept to myself as I watched the chaos unfold. I noticed Midoriya's green hair disappear into the forest. Hmm. Whatever.

The rest of night was a haze after dinner. I had cleaned myself up, changed into my sleep clothes, and joined the girls in the dorm room for bed. Mina was absent but I had collapsed before thinking on it too much. My stamina had been brought to the absolute minimum where I could stay conscious but unable to use a quirk. My head ached from my quirk. It was only 10 when lights went out but I crashed hard.

There was an extra hour of sleep than the day before. My muscles were sore when I moved but my head felt much better. We all readied ourselves again for another day of hell. Luckily, summer had the sun up for the start of training. I was back to multitasking multiple quirks at the same time.

"Oi, Remedials. I don't see your muscles moving," I heard Aizawa calling out.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Kirishima agreed.

"I'm sorry...It's just...sleep...deprivation," Mina said.

"Yesterday's remedial lessons were..." Kaminari complained.

"Told ya', didn't I?" Aizawa asked. "That this was gonna be rough. Sato and Kaminari, your capacities, the amount of quirk-related power you have stored up, are directly linked to whether or not you survive any particular fight. Raising those capacities requires endless repetitive use of quirks. Sero, in addition to increasing your capacity, you also have to on increasing the strength of your tape as well as speed at which you can fire it.