Chapter 5 -Is That How Trust Is Even Earned?-

As the seven friends sat down, the angel kept standing. Soraru looked at him wondering if he would sit.
"Are you gonna sit down?"
Mafu turned to look at him slightly surprised, "Am I allowed to?"
"Yeah, for the meantime at least." Soraru replied.
Amatuski turned to Mafu before questioning him.
"So... About Luz.. Sou said he was like yout older brother. Is that really true?" Mafu turned to look at him and gave smile, "Yep, it's true! He's really the best!"
"But... How?" Urata questioned before Senra suddenly stood up clearly upset, "Yeah how?! He kills innocent people for godsake! How is he the best?!" He yelled. The room was silent.

Mafu stared at him quietly for a few moments before trying to talk, "I mean yeah he does but they're not i-" Before he could finish, Soraru quickly stood up and put his hand over Mafu's mouth to stop him from talking.

Senra sighed and calmed down before looking at Mafu, "Sorry... I didin't mean to do that. Im just.. Gonna head up to my room and paint for a bit."
"Alright.. Hope you feel better Senra." Amatsuki said giving a small smile.

After Senra headed upstairs to his room, Soraru uncovered Mafu's
mouth.
"Sorry, Senra can act ugly if he's upset. Better yet when someone tries to explain." Mafu nodded as he sat down again.
"So.. Mafu, mind if I ask something?" Amatsuki asked while looking at the albino.
"Sure go ahead!" He smiled.
"Are your wounds ok?" He asked slightly worried. Mafu nodded happily before standing up, "I am, but do you have any ramen around here? Im hungry~" He said while putting his hand over his stomach. Kashitarou stared at Mafu and sighed,"Yeah we have some, but I dont think eating ramen is a very good idea. I suggest you eat something healthy since you did get hurt."

"Aw.. What would a little ramen do Kashi? Mafu-kun is healed up now thanks to Sou." Amatsuki said smiling. He then stood up and looked at Mafu, "C'mon, lets get you some ramen." Suddenly the angel jumped up and hugged the brunette happily, "Your now my most favorite person in the world~!"

Amatsuki smiled before the angel let go. "Well I mean you are the guest here!" The brunette said.
"You mean prisoner." Soraru said correcting him. But Amatuski turn to look at Soraru before replying, "Im not sure about prisoner. I mean, Mafu-kun hasn't even tried killing any of us. He's been nothing but cooperative." He explained. Soraru sighed while shaking his head, "Doesn't mean we can trust him."

"Hm~ How about this, how about I share some of my ramen with you Soraru-san? Then will you trust me?" The angel asked as he tilted his head. "How would that make me trust you?" Soraru said as he crossed his arms. Mafu simply looked at him before replying, "Well sharing with someone means I care. And sides I keep my word!" He said beaming a smile.
Amatsuki smiled at the two before going to prepare the ramen.

After a few minutes of small arguing between the swordsman and the angel. Urata tried calming them down. Kashitarou had went to help Amatsuki clean up, you never know what could happen is Amatsuki was alone in the kitchen trying to prepare ramen.

"Mafu-kun! The ramen is ready-" Amatsuki said before he stopped.

"Why can't you trust me?!" The angel yelled while pouting.
"Because your doing this!" Soraru exclaimed as the albino was on top of him. Mafu puffed out his cheeks cutely as he looked at him, "Well that's cause your not accepting anything I say is the truth!"

Amatsuki turned to look at Urata, who seemed to not know what to do.
"Alright you two, calm down." Kashitarou said while crossing his arms. Mafu and Soraru looked at him before standing up looking away from eachother.

As Amatsuki placed the ramen on the table, the albino happily sat down before signalling Soraru to come over where he was.
"What?"
"Here! I said I was gonna share with you to show my trust didin't I?"
Urata snickered at Soraru before the blue eyed male gave a small glare.

"Why don't you share with him Soraru? He's being kind enough to share." Urata said before having a smirk plastered on his face. Soraru sighed before sitting beside Mafu, "Fine."
Mafu beamed a bright smile before picking up his chapsticks happily. Soraru watched how he held the chapsticks. It was swift on how the angel had picked it up.
"Say ah~"
"What are you doing?" He asked just staring at the male with a plain expression.
"Sharing."
Soraru shook his head, "Ok, but why do you feel the need to feed me?"
"Cause why not? Sides it's to show that you can trust me Soraru-san." The angel said smiling.
Soraru then sighed trying to figure out how they can even share or if it was even possible. He agreed but in the end they had their own chapsticks.

After they were done eating, everyone was getting ready for bed. Mostly everyone was in their rooms already but Amatsuki, Soraru, and Mafu.
"Aw c'mon Soraru, let Mafu stay in your room. He hasn't been a single threat to anyone. Why not trust him?" The brunette asked.
Soraru sighed before looking at him, "Fine, but if im dead the next morning i'll haunt you the rest of your life." Soraru said going up the stairs as the angel was behind him. Amatsuki smiled, "Good, now im gonna go check if everyone else is ok." Amatsuki said as he left to check on the injured villagers.

As Soraru took the angel to his room, they got ready, Mafu used some of Soraru's clothing. The clothes were a bit too long for him but he didin't mind. As the two shared opposite sides of the bed all you could hear was silence as they stared at eachother awkwardly. Until a certain angel broke it, "Hey Soraru-san?"
"Yeah?"
"Goodnight." The albino said smiling as he snuggled into the blankets.
"Why? Are you gonna kill me or something" The swordsman asked.
"Nope~ Just saying goodnight." Mafu said innocently looking away from him as he turned the other side.
Soraru smiled a little before turning to the other side as well.
"Then goodnight to you too."

And that's the end of Chapter 5! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also happy Thanksgiving everyone! ❤
(The drawing below was made from me XD)

And that's the end of Chapter 5! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also happy Thanksgiving everyone! ❤(The drawing below was made from me XD)