Chapter Twenty-One - Party!

Start from the beginning

She came out wearing the cream dress. I had to admit, she looked amazing! It suited her so well, you could see cleavage and it showed of her curves.

“No.” She said simply.

“What!? Why!? You look amazing in that!” 

“I don’t like the colour, i feel like Im not wearing a dress because its almost a nude colour.”

“God, fine. Try on the black one.”

She took a little while longer for this one, I was just about to ask her for help until she stepped out. She looked so stunning. My mouth dropped to the floor with a gasp. She flattened out the bottom of the dress with a small smile on her face.

“I like this one.” She said quietly.

“Me too! I love it! we’re buying it.

Her face lit up and went back inside the dressing room to take it off. She also brought a pair of black wedges and small pieces of silver jewellery to compliment the dress. I drove us back to my house so that we could get ready. As we arrived I puled her into my room and sat her down at my dressing table.

“Okay, which first. Makeup or hair?”

She sat and thought for a second.

“Um, I dont really wear makeup, I dont think I suit it.” She said shyly.

“Oh but hunny, you’re going on the biggest date of your life. You need to look amazing.”

She smiled and nodded.

“You know what, we’ll start with hair.”

I went into my bathroom and grabbed my hair straightener and started running it through her hair. After fifteen minutes her hair was completely straight and looked amazing. She flicked it a round a little and then agreed to let me do her makeup. I didn't use much, just a little bit of mascara and eyeliner. I didn't want to use any foundation or anything because her skin was flawless and I didn't want to ruin it. After I had finished getting Stacy ready I started getting ready myself. I was wearing a white slinky dress with a pair of sky blue stilettos.

“Why are you all dressed up?” She asked me in confusion?

“Im having dinner at Sid’s house tonight. Its with his whole family and he wants me to be there.” I responded.

I had already thought of my answer so that when the time came I didn't blow it. We jumped into my car and started making our way to Tony’s house.

*Tony’s POV*

Everyone was ready for Stacy to get here, no one was drinking yet because it was meant to be a surprise party. The dj was set up in the lounge room and mum had already left. I told everyone to park a couple streets down so that she didn't suspect anything. It was 9 o’clock and I heard a car pull up in the driveway.

“Okay everyone, she's here!”

Everyone vanished into the backyard into the darkness waiting patiently for her to walk inside. I stood in the kitchen wearing a grey t-shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans and my converses. Both my piercings were in and my hair was messy just the way she liked it. There was a knock on the door and i ran to answer it. I opened the door to Stacy and Marie talking a little. Stacy turned to me and her eyes lit up. My jaw fell to the floor, it felt like my entire mouth just fell off, my eyes were practically popping out of their sockets as I started at my beautiful girlfriend in front of me.

“Wow, you look so beautiful Stacy.” I said pulling her into a hug and kissing her lightly.

“Thank you, you look good too.” She said with a smile.

“I have something for you, come with me.” I took her hand and let her to the backyard to where everyone was hiding.

Suddenly the lights turned on to reveal everyone in party gear.

“SURPRISE!!” Everyone yelled out all that once.

Stacy jumped into my arms in shock laughing.

“Oh my god! You all scared the shit out of me!” She said still laughing holding her hand over her heart as if she just had a heart attack.

“Happy birthday my love.” I whispered in her ear as I pulled her into my chest and kissed her on the forehead.

“I love you.” She whispered back.

“I love you too.”

“Enough sappy shit, lets party!” Darren yelled holding up a beer can.

Everyone agreed and the dj started up all the equipment and the music. Everyone was drinking and dancing to the music. Stacy and I stood against the wall hugging while I sipped on my beer. We danced for a bit then she got tired and just wanted to sleep. The party went on till 12 o’clock and everyone was down right smashed. 

“Did you have a good night?” I asked as I got under the covers with her.

“It was amazing, thank you Tony. I love you so much.”

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in close.

“You’re more than welcome. I love you too, so much more. Happy birthday.” I said and kissed her lightly before we dozed off.