Chapter 9: Jealousy.

"The owner's callin' you boss." Kirishima says, you felt a bit uneasy by his stare. Bakugou growled, he soon let you go. He walks past Kirishima, Kirishima watches as he walks away. Bakugou didn't hide the scowl in face as he was pissed he was cut off. As soon as Bakugou was gone, Kirishima turned to you with an upset look in his eyes

"What's wrong?" You asked, even if you and Kirishima don't interact much, you're still the only one he opens up to. "You know that villain named Crimson Riot?? His merch got sold out..." He pouted, "Pfffttt,I can't believe you're a fan of that guy." You chuckled. You walked up to him, placing both of your hands on his cheeks. He raises an eyebrow, confused as to what you were doing. He let out a yelp as you started squeezing both his cheeks, "O-Ow!! That hurts Y/n!!" he cried out, "You think I forgot that you stole $50 from me?!?" you shrieked. 

"Oh shit! How did you know?!" he spoke out, confused. "Because I know your ass is always broke, you aint slick! Now give me my money back bitch!" you replied, "Ow ow ow!! I'll pay you back I promise-" before he could finish, Bakugou quickly barged in. Bakugou's eyes widen, but that soon turned into a glare. "Lets. Go." He says in a harsh tone before storming away. "Ah shit... Well I gotta go." Kirishima says, you nodded. You watched the two of them go, it seems like the two of them were going to wreak havoc into the city again...

-Time Skip-
"Holy shit its freezing..." You cursed while sitting on a bus stop at the streets of Limbo. "I bet Shinso is happy in Emerald city..." You pouted, "I'm actually not there yet." Shinso says, "WHAT THE FUCK-" You quickly turned and saw Shinso, "Oh my god! You dick! I thought I was gonna have a heart attack!" you quickly walked up to him and punched his arm. He chuckles, "Why aren't you at Emerald City yet?" you ask, "My flight is just tommorow, besides you never asked and I was trying so hard to find you but they said you've been in and out of work. So I thought of visiting you at your home." Shinsou shrugged. You quickly felt guilty because you were running around getting into people's mansions, "Uhh... yeah... Sorry, these past few days I haven't been feeling very well." you scratched the back of your neck. "Really? Are you sure you aren't into some shady business?" he asks while crossing his arms. 

"Of course! I'm not that dumb to fall for a scam or something!" You huffed, he let out a chuckle and soon stared at you. You were in your original form... Your skin was pink, your horns, wings, and tail were sticking out. Shinsou absolutely adores you in this form... He doesn't exactly understand why you'd hate it... "What time is your flight tomorrow? I wanna wave you goodbye! And don't forget to visit me." you ask, "Hmmm... Around 6 am. No worries, I'll visit you... I'll even take you to Emerald City if it's possible." he replied. 

You let out a laugh, "As if they'd let a succubus inside their oh so great haven." you replied. "Either way, you can freely be a doctor there... Without any worries." Shinsou replied, you stared at him before replying. "Shinsou-" you were cut off by the bus arriving. "Our buss is here, come on." he told you. You nodded and got up from your seat, as soon as you got up, he kissed your forehead. You let out a giggle. "Thank you for the energy~" you hummed, He only laughed in response. As you were about to go inside the bus, your phone vibrated. You raised an eyebrow to check if it was a message. 

It was a message from your mother, you rolled your eyes and shoved your phone back into your pocket.