Chapter 3:Loyal Customer.

"What the fuck?!!" you spoke out in disgust, "That was the first time I felt threatened,I was shivering! This is love right???" He says with bright eyes and pulls you into him, you quickly tried to push him away from you. "Marry me Y/n,fuck me up!" he added, followed by maniac laughter. 

This was starting to creep you out, you quickly get out from his grasp and ran up to the door, you pushed it and quickly ran. What's important is that you got your energy and he may become abit weak because of it. Izuku and Iida watch as you run out of the room. 

"Should we chase her?" Iida asks, "No." Izuku smirks. "Don't worry Y/n... I'll be able to find you... I'm sure of it." He chuckled. 

-Time Skip-
"Ugh... This goddamn collar!" You grumbled, you were frustrated and did your best to break it or try to remove it but to no avail. It wouldn't budge, you sighed and grabbed your phone- oh wait, you forgot it at that weirdo's mansion. "Looks like I'll have to do save up some money to buy again..." You sighed, "How long have I been running anyway..?" You mumbled. You looked around, the place was a little familiar... That when it hit you, this was near where Shinsou lives! 

"I need to go to him..." You mumbled and looked around again just to make sure that maniac didn't have anyone to follow you or anything. You soon headed to his place.

*Ding Dong*

The doorbell rang as you had arrived to your destination. Soon the door opened and you were met with Shinso's face. "Y/n-" You didn't say a word and quickly hugged him. He hugged you back. "Thank god you're home..." You told him, "Well.. how about you come inside?" He suggested, You nodded and both of you got inside his house.

"What happened? You look pale..." He commented, "Ugh... Some unknown villain took an interest in me..." You replied as you sat down, you were also grumbling on what you should do. "He literally fucking kidnapped me... But thankfully I dipped out of there and actually managed to escape." you added and sighed. "I honestly don't know what I should do..." Shinsou then sat next to you, "Come with me." he spoke out. 

You turned to him, "Come with me, to emerald city." he added. "You know we'll get in trouble if we do that, Emerald city is just for people who get a special invite, like with you, you got invited because of a job..." You told him, "Besides... These were the conditions of living in this shitty town, crimes are normal here..." You sighed. 

He then looked at you from top to bottom, "What's with your outfit? And that colar?" he asks, the collar made him feel irritated for some reason... "That fucking psycho made me wear it... I can't even remove it." You turned away from him, "Can you remove it?" you asked, he brushed his finger against your nape and tried to remove it but to no avail. "I can't remove it..." he replied, in disbelief. 

"Well shit... I'll ask Yaoyorozu if she knows this kind of material and how to remove it..." you mumbled, you looked at the clock, it was almost time for your work at the strip club. "Hey... can I stay here for the night? I don't feel safe going back to my apartment and I want to skip work for now..." you told him, he nodded, "You can sleep on my bed." he told you. "Thanks Shinsou..." you gave him a smile. 

"As long as you don't raid my closet tomorrow." He added, "No promises." you giggled. 

-Time Skip-

"Fuck I'm late..." you mumbled, you woke up late and Shinsou never bothered to wake you up! As soon as you got to the locker room, you were met with Yaoyorozu. "Oh thank goodness your here! Bakugou was getting... Uhmmm... Impatient." She then let out a sigh of relief. 
"Where is he?" You asked, "At the VIP room." She replied. "He also looks like he's in a bad mood." she added, "Ugh, he's always in a shitty mood." You commented. 

You then wore a tight dress and wore a little bit of make up and hoped you looked atleast decent, you still couldn't remove the collar, "Shit... I forgot to ask her... Fuck it." you mumbled. You soon went to the VIP room where Bakugou was, As soon as you got inside, you were greeted with a smirk as he looked at you from head to toe. His smirk soon dissapears as soon as he sees the green collar.

 "Tsk..." he mumbled and walks up to you. His right hand going around your waist while his left hand going behind your neck and *Click* the collar was off. "Thank you Bakugou, it took me hours but I couldn't take that off." You chuckled. You didn't know that this pomeranian could actually help you. He didn't reply but he soon has both his hands around your waist.

"Were you... With that green haired gremlin?!" He growled.