You won't believe this

Kaely's POV

everyone was in the warehouse minding their business while I was in the back talking to James on the phone.

"we need to figure out where she is being kept. I need to make sure she is safe and nothing happens to her while everything is going on." I said staring out of the window

"what are you gonna do mamas, raise her on your own? and I have my guys looking as we speak." James said back to me

"that's exactly what I'm going to do. she is an innocent child and regardless of what her parents did I don't want her going to some shelter or being on the streets. she's one James" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"well we'll keep looking so calm down loca" he said chuckling. I rolled my eyes and turned around only to see Dom walking towards the room I'm in.

"Whatever and I am not crazy. but keep looking and I'll talk to you later" I said then hung up not waiting for a response.

when I hung up Dom started talking while leaning on the door.

"we're getting ready to head out to look for the other cash houses, pick who your riding with." he said looking at me

"okay and don't tell me what to do Im grown" I said smirking leaning against the wall. he crossed his arms over his chest while raising an eyebrow and smirking at me.

"is that so?" he mumbled and walked out. I chuckled and walked out the room as well.

when I got to the main area I saw everyone packing their things and getting their cars ready. Brian was talking to Mia, Tej and Rome were messing around Gazelle was talking to Han and Im guessing them two will be riding together.

"Im riding with you Dom." I said while sitting on my bike. He nodded his head while telling everyone we are leaving. Mia is staying here I'm guessing Im just waiting for her to tell these people she is pregnant.

time skip

after a few hours of staking out and looking for the cash houses Tej called us over to where he was saying he found something. When we got there he was on the roof of a building looking at something with some binoculars. I stood next to him and I noticed Dom stood behind me but I didn't say anything.

"What are you looking at Amado?" I asked about ready to fall asleep. I guess it was noticeable because in just a few short seconds Brian grabbed my hands and helped me get on Dom's back. I don't understand why they did it but Im not complaining.

"I found where he is keeping the money and i might be wrong but he's probable keeping it there because you said you were coming for him." Tej said passing me the binoculars. I looked through and bussed out laughing. He is so scared that he is keeping the money in a police station. he must have really forgot who I was because there is no way that this was gonna stop me. if Im being honest, this is making the game more fun.

"Well, this job just got a lot harder. If he's moving it into a police station he's got some serious brass in his pockets." Tej said to everyone.

"Looks like this is gonna be a shorter trip than I thought." Han said eating some chips. I don't even know where he keeps getting them from.

"Hell yeah, we can't do this" Gisele said.

" "Can't"? You mean "shouldn't."" Rome spoke up.

"I think this doesn't change a thing. I say we stick to the plan" Dom said while adjusting me on his back. I thought I was making him uncomfortable so I tried to get down but he gripped my leg stopping me so I just left it alone.

"You say what? This just went from Mission: Impossible to Mission: In-freaking-sanity. Whatever, man. I ain't scared, I'm just letting you all know, going in that building is crazy." Rome said again while walking away. I honestly started zoning out because I was so tired. I just want to go home and lay in my nice and warm bed and be sleep. That sounds lovely right about now.

I guess I fell asleep for a little because the next thing I knew is I was being carried into the warehouse by Dom and everyone was just sitting around talking and drinking.

After he put me down I yelled out getting everyone's attention.

"Guys I don't really like sleeping here and I don't think you guys do either so I am inviting you all to stay at my home that I have here and we can use this place when we are working. My place has more than enough room for everyone so we should be okay. Does that sound alright to you guys?" I said/asked while going over to my bike getting ready to head out.

"I say thats a perfect idea. Thank you so much for letting us stay, it means everything." Mia said while coming over and hugging me. I was hoping she agreed because I want her to be safe while pregnant

"Its no problem at all love. Follow me guys." I said starting up my bike. Everyone followed suit and we headed to my home. When we got there everyone was shocked but stayed quiet while we headed inside.

"Well I am completely exhausted and you would have to excuse me. Normally I would give a tour but I cant tonight. Pick any room you want except for the one I go in and feel free to make yourself something to eat. Good night and I'll see everyone tomorrow." I said going up to my room and falling straight to sleep after taking a quick shower.